Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS/FT [US/WW] TRU Millennium Falcon (Mini-Build)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,942
Hello Again!

I have a few extra Millenium Falcon Mini-Builds from the recent TRU make-and-take event for May the 4th.  

Happy to swap for Disney Minifigs or as a part of a larger trade.  It's a nice set for a free giveaway, but how the parts were distributed varied greatly from store to store.  (Mayhem!)

Any questions please PM me.  I also have the Droid Tales posters and some extra Kylo Ren posters.  I'll put a photo in my other active Marketplace thread.

As an aside, I am looking for a used Horizon Express #10233.  I have a new in-bag de-boxed Brick Bank #10251 or Pet Shop #10218 up to trade.

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,942
    Kylo Ren poster...

I am bumping my post.  Can I interest anyone in the opposite of a UCS MF?

Also, I have a few extra Egg-Painting Sets from last year's seasonal collection #40121, if anyone is interested.  In the near future, I am going to be looking to sell/trade the pieces from the Captain America: Civil War sets - including the Crossbones, Black Panther, Airport and Spider-Man sets, once it's released.  If you are looking for cheap extra parts from those sets - please PM me!

Finally, I updated the Promotional Poster thread - If anyone is looking for a Batman v. Superman themed Lego poster, please shoot me a PM.

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/20376/lego-promotional-poster#latest
    Last bump for now... but I expect to have these available.  And TRU may do another round of these in a make-and-take event.
    Although this in an inadvertent bump, I may have a few of these left for anyone interested.

Nonetheless, please close this thread - @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101; @kiki180703
    kiki180703
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.