Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello!

DirewolfdarkDirewolfdark E-townMember Posts: 9
I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and finally decided to join! I have been away from Legos for a long time. What really got me interested in them again was the Nexo Knights line. As a kid one of my favorite toy lines was Hasbro's Visionaries. I loved the mix of magic and technology that that sadly short lived line offered. About a month or so ago I was shopping at Target and came across an end cap of Star Wars Legos and someone had stuck some Nexo Knights sets there. Right off the bat the design reminded of the Visionaries and I headed over to the Lego aisle. After being blown away with all of sets, I found myself walking out with the Fortrex and the King's Mech. And now I pretty much have the entire line that has been released so far even going as far as ordering the European exclusive mini sets that came with the magazines! I just need to pick up Lance's Mecha Horse and couple of the smaller sets. And I can't wait for the new sets coming out this summer! 

In in addition to the Nexo Knights line I have begun dabbling in some other sets as well including Ninjago and Marvel and DC Super Heroes and just this morning at Barnes and Noble I picked up a Chima set and a couple of Lego City sets for 75% off! Not to mention I came across a whole box of the Series 14 Monster minifigs and grabbed a few of those. And I seriously have my eye on the Classic TV Series Batcave as I freakin love that show. The price on it is kind of scary but I think I would have a blast building and displaying it.

So it looks like I'm hooked and I'm already thinking of redoing my game room into my Lego display room! And I'm seriously looking forward to taking part in this awesome community you have here!

Bumblepantscatwranglerbandit778bobabricksTheBigLegoski

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,872
    Welcome, always fun to hear how others get sucked into this hobby.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,466
    Yes, welcome! It sounds as if you been really and truly sucked in. I hope you have a deep wallet!
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,954
    Welcome to the other side of the looking glass. 
    Nice to see you have a good variety of interests in Lego form.