Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

lego star wars in a hundred scenes minifigure edition???

Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,497
Hi all picked this up today for €2. There was no figure included.  I've looked  online but can't find any reference  to a minifigure version?  Anyone know what figure should  have been included? 
Any help would  be great thanks. 

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    Celebration Luke

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,497
    Ah  okay thanks! 
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,764
    No idea - even DK's own website has no reference to a minifig for the book. Maybe it's a cloud of Midichlorians? :P
    Coolguy5000
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,686
    FFS.
    bobabricks
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,764
    I thought celebration Luke was only in 1 book - the first "star wars visual dictionary"???

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/[email protected]/5583830001/
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    Must depend on where you buy it. I got the celebration Luke in the first visual dictionary like @monkeyhanger mentioned and where I am in the U.S., the 100 scenes book doesn't come with a minifig.
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited May 2016
    Is there not two versions of celebration luke? Dots on eyes or something. Is one from each book? 
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,547
    ^ Yes but they both came with the visual dictionary depending on which release of the book you got.