Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hey this is my first post

LEPIN_STAR_WNRSLEPIN_STAR_WNRS CaliforniaMember Posts: 1
edited May 2016 in Introduce yourself
hi I really enjoy Legos. I love them so much i fill up my bathtub with them and pretend i'm Scrooge McDuck and dive in there. I fill my mouth with Legos and i spit them in the air. Sometimes when no one is looking I paint my face yellow and attach splints to my legs and duct tape my hands so they form a C shape.
My wife tells my that I love Legos more than her. She's even caught me cheating on her with Legos once but i think she fell for it when I told her "it's not what it looks like." Her no longer cooking for me and sleeping in my kids room is just a coincidence.
I'm usually behind on all my bills and whenever I am ready to pay them a new Mixels series or Ninjago set comes out - and clearly i have priorities. 
I have two kids and one of them is still in diapers - but when it comes to choosing a new pack of Pampers or a Vintage Exploriens set from eBay - I think i know which one i will choose. So I've gotten pretty good at making cloth diapering from my shirts.
well glad to meet you guys and i look forward to boarding with you

BumblepantsthebeermonkeyAllBrickcatwrangler

Comments

• FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,308
    wow, and I thought that forum was crazy.
    welcome.
    TheBigLegoski
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,107
    You, sir, are a loon... ;-)

Welcome! :-)
    TheBigLegoski
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    I once saw a Hatter carrying a box of frogs. That, Sir, is how much of a fruit loop you are. Welcome to the forum. I think you may feel right at home here. Do you like sausage? Can you work out percentages? 
    TheBigLegoski
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,570
    I once saw a Hatter carrying a box of frogs. That, Sir, is how much of a fruit loop you are. Welcome to the forum. I think you may feel right at home here. Do you like sausage? Can you work out percentages? 
    Nicely put sir, nicely put.

wibble.
    SumoLego
  • TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,352
    Wow! I am almost speechless.............
    Anyway, welcome.