Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: Star Wars Venator set.

charles_hcharles_h Member Posts: 3
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
I am selling the Venator class destroyer.

i was planing on keeping it for me but i need the cash for a set for my son.
The set is in good condition with a few missing pieces (Palpatine's hair and cape, sicker set, a triangular piece etc... i have the list). I have the manuals.

The price of the missing pieces is $10 to $12 shipped from Lego (depend if you want the stickers or not.) The lead time is 2 weeks.

If you are in Denver my wife is going there on the 10th. We are in buena vista colorado.

$110 shipped in Conus

Comments

• charles_hcharles_h Member Posts: 3
    Make an offer..i really need to sell that thing.
  • dremel99dremel99 Member Posts: 123
    You might be better off buying all the missing pieces and then selling it. A new unbuilt one complete in box sold for 113.00 on Ebay, so yours with missing pieces may be worth quite a bit less than what you are asking in incomplete condition.