Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

10254 Winter Train

14567810»

Comments

• LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 863
    @Mouseketeer - I've just seen your other Winter model: the chocolate factory!!! I am totally awe struck!!!!
    i think that's got to be my favourite moc - ever!!! 

I love your builds! Your Christmas Lego display must be amazing. Do you display all of your winter village sets together at Christmas?
  • MouseketeerMouseketeer Member Posts: 78
    I do! I have my expanded train running around my Christmas Tree (using the old electrified track so I don't have to worry about replacing batteries), and then all the official sets, plus my chocolatier and church, in a big display on a table. That might switch to the breakfast bar though - I'm REALLY running out of room, and I still have two more buildings designed in LDD that I want to Bricklink the parts for! I've got everything out of storage now, I just need to get around to posing it all. :)  
    stluxSalamalexlegomentalbandit778catwrangler
    @Mouseketeer please can we see a photo when you have them out? Your builds are inspirational!!!
    stluxOnebricktoomanyevantyler
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    Thanks for the eBay link, purchased all 3 of your winter set instructions 
    Mouseketeerkiki180703
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,089
    These really are great MOCs! Lovely! :-)
  • DeeC2_JoshDeeC2_Josh SoCal Member Posts: 63
    Started building my Christmas train and quickly realized I was missing one of the number 1 bags. Seems they put in an extra number 2 instead. Nothing a call to customer service couldn't fix but now the build will have to wait at least a week.