Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

10254 Winter Train

14567810»

Comments

• LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 930
    @Mouseketeer - I've just seen your other Winter model: the chocolate factory!!! I am totally awe struck!!!!
    i think that's got to be my favourite moc - ever!!! 

I love your builds! Your Christmas Lego display must be amazing. Do you display all of your winter village sets together at Christmas?
  • inklingbricksinklingbricks Member Posts: 80
    I do! I have my expanded train running around my Christmas Tree (using the old electrified track so I don't have to worry about replacing batteries), and then all the official sets, plus my chocolatier and church, in a big display on a table. That might switch to the breakfast bar though - I'm REALLY running out of room, and I still have two more buildings designed in LDD that I want to Bricklink the parts for! I've got everything out of storage now, I just need to get around to posing it all. :)  
    stluxSalamalexlegomentalbandit778catwrangler
    @Mouseketeer please can we see a photo when you have them out? Your builds are inspirational!!!
    stluxOnebricktoomanyevantyler
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    Thanks for the eBay link, purchased all 3 of your winter set instructions 
    inklingbrickskiki180703
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,097
    These really are great MOCs! Lovely! :-)
  • DeeC2_JoshDeeC2_Josh SoCal Member Posts: 64
    Started building my Christmas train and quickly realized I was missing one of the number 1 bags. Seems they put in an extra number 2 instead. Nothing a call to customer service couldn't fix but now the build will have to wait at least a week.