Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bricklinking Arkham Asylum Breakout

rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
Has anyone. Brick linked this set? If so are there any hard to get parts that push the price up? Or am I better of buying of eBay ,They are going for about £200.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,241
    The minifigs are fairly significant. There are the odd parts that cost a quid or more each, but not too bad. (Black roof slopes, etc).
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Yup, the minifig's will ramp the price up and probably make it at least as expensive once you factor in postage etc. Not to mention the time.
    I picked up a perfect used copy 6 months ago for £110 so just keep your eye out for a deal. 
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 945
    But it is the best set ever!!!!

£200 is too much unless you're talking Bnib.
    I paid £100 (used) about 9 months ago and I think used sets are still around that price: £100 - £130. Without figures £90 although I've seen complete sets with the minifigures ending at that price for some lucky winner.
    as mentioned above - you've got to keep your eyes open for the deal. It took me a while to get my copy and you might want to set an eBay search alert up on your phone so that you'll know as soon as someone lists one that meets your criteria.

itll be worth it! 
  • rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
    The £200 one is BNIB, should have bought it when i saw it in Dublin :-( watched The Dark Knight last night and it reminded me how much i want the set