Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

model team 5540 3rd model instructions

scoobynorm1scoobynorm1 irelandMember Posts: 1

Looking for instructions for the 3rd model on this set.. The bottom one in the picture
This is the back of the original lego instructions manual so there must be instructions somewhere

Any ideas please 

Comments

• LusiferSamLusiferSam MontanaMember Posts: 493
    I'm perplexed by your logic.  As for as I know most the Model Team set came with instructions for two models.  A couple of the later ones had more, but the early ones I have had two.  This is an alternative build.  And like all alternative builds on the back of the boxes of this era were meant for you figure out how to build and to inspire you to build you're own models.  Demand for instructions for the alternative builds is part the reason Lego stopped producing and putting on the back of the box.

I don't believe there are instructions for this.  If you wish to build this, my best advice is the study the picture carefully.  Hopefully there's another view of this model on the box.  Normally there would be only a single image.  Using only the pieces from the set build what you can and set a side what you can see that you need.  This limits the reminding parts pool and makes it easier to guess how the things you can't see fit together.  Somethings, like the steering, would likely be common to all three models.  There were only so many ways Lego did things in those days.

I know this isn't what you were looking for, but I hope that helps.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,453
    LusiferSam is correct. There are no instructions for the other model. You have to figure it out for yourself.