Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

71014 DFB German Soccer Minifigs

Comments

• theayeshaveittheayeshaveit Member Posts: 48
    Manchester store had sold out by the time we arrived at 2pm
  • sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 652
    Milton  Keynes sold out by 12.15 - 12.30, proper gutted ! I actually managed to blag a lift just not early enough :-( The staff did say they were getting more stock but weren't sure when and I've been told completely wrong info before by staff.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,769
    Interesting.  Watford had none and we're sold out yesterday and said that they would not be getting any more in.

Fights broke out in the shop over them apparently.  Pathetic!
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 897

Glasgow didn't know they were getting them until they opened the box apparently.

as for getting more, I would treat any info with a pinch of salt.

^ Milton Keynes staff have told me promos don't start till 3 weeks after they should and have refused to give them out, so I'm not confident on the accuracy of their answers.
    @Legoboy , was the fight comment serious ? I'm trying to imagine a fight in a Lego store, it's probably the last place I would think one could happen.
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    [email protected] UK sold out. Or so it says.
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    I'm after a Hummels if anyone has one 
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,975
    Belgian store was sold out after three minutes (or so the manager of the store told me on the phone) and they won't be getting anymore - he says they weren't supposed to get any to start with.
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390

@William_Townsley

I have 16 from [email protected] coming. Will give you a shout if I get a doubler of him
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    @thebeermonkey Thanks 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,864
    flord said:
    Wait the name of this of the minifigure team is DFB - The Mannschaft?

I'm not an expert on German or anything but that means something else entirely where I'm from. Then again I'm 40 with the maturity level of a 14 year-old.
    It's probably best not to mention I'm mainly after the hair and balls then.
    ricecakebobabrickscatwranglerAdeelZubairSumoLegoPitfall69Kevin_Hyattbandit778Jackad7
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Clearly the manager is the best figure...
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,912
    SumoLego said:
    In looking at the insert, there are a number of those figures with literally no difference - other than hair color.

Unless you have a full-color portable x-ray, these blind packets are actually blind.
    The dot codes man. It's all about the dot codes =)
    SumoLego
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Good news as it won't be restricted to Germany as many thought!

gotta ask a UK buddy to snag some for me!

gotta ask a UK buddy to snag some for me!
    [email protected] in Europe has been sold out since saturday. I imagine the stores have gone the same way. I don't know if they will get new stock in.
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Yep it looks like this was a single production run. To be honest, it would make more sense doing a much wider broader appeal set of different players and countries as we come up to the euros, but my guess is licensing might prevent this.
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    SumoLego said:
    ^ I think your yawning woke me up.

(I should mention that I still want them anyway.  I am a blind, mindless completionist.)

Then you must also have 3323 ? Just playing devils advocate
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,048
    ^ No, that's not a CMF.  (Technically, the Germany CMFs aren't either, buy they are close enough.)  

I would consider those part of the Sports theme, which I don't collect.

(Arbitrary justification at its best!)
  • wayneggwaynegg Texas,USAMember Posts: 394
    edited May 2016
    If anyone has a spare set to trade, I have a pile of polys to throw at them. 
    Back in stock at [email protected]!
    Lego_StarWilliam_Townsleysnowhitiekiki180703
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    My order of 16 arrived from [email protected] today, 8 uniques and 8 duplicates.  Never ordered CMFs directly from [email protected] before so didn't know what to expect but I was hoping for a few more uniques! 

Also, noticed they are labeled as 'Temporarily out of stock' rather than 'Sold out' now too.  Perhaps they've got more coming?

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/DFB-The-Mannschaft-71014
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    Think thats bad @mmozzano ? My partner picked me up the last 4 from store a couple of weeks back whilst I was away. Marco Reus, Marco Reus, Marco Reus and Marco Reus. Anyone need a Marco Reus?
    Lego_Starmmozzano77ncaachampskiki180703AdeelZubairDeMontes
    Think thats bad @mmozzano ? My partner picked me up the last 4 from store a couple of weeks back whilst I was away. Marco Reus, Marco Reus, Marco Reus and Marco Reus. Anyone need a Marco Reus?

That sucks!

I'd be interested to know what the distribution of figures in a full box is, will have a Google :)
    From brickfan...

3 per box

Joachim Löw – Coach
    Manuel Neuer – #1
    Benedikt Höwedes – #4
    Mats Hummels – #5
    Jérôme Boateng – #17
    Christoph Kramer – #20
    Max Kruse – #23

4 per box

Shkodran Mustafi – #2
    Bastian Schweinsteiger – #7
    Mesut Özil – #8
    Thomas Müller – #13
    Mario Götze – #19
    Marco Reus – #21

5 per box

Sami Khedira – #6
    André Schürrle – #9
    Toni Kroos – #18

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    CCC said:
    Back in stock at [email protected]!
    But can a Yankee order from Euro [email protected]?

@77ncaachamps nope - unless you get it delivered to a European address but then if that address matches one that has ordered some themselves, Lego might think it's the same customer and cancel one of the orders.

Unavailable at [email protected] anyway at the moment...

Sorry!
    Back online at [email protected]
    Lego_Starkiki180703cakeinmilk
    snowhitie said:
    @77ncaachamps nope - unless you get it delivered to a European address but then if that address matches one that has ordered some themselves, Lego might think it's the same customer and cancel one of the orders.

Unavailable at [email protected] anyway at the moment...

Sorry!
    Thank you for the info.

There's no need for me to monitor the website.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,526
    I just placed my first order for German Football cmf's. I am expecting that the order will be cancelled.
    If it is not cancelled, we will be holding an exchange event for spare figures at the next LUG Notts meeting in June.
    If anyone in the Derby, Leicester, Nottingham area wishes to swap their spare figures you are welcome to come along.   
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    @wardm Nice! I would swap the hair between them as well so they don't look like a bunch of German football players that recruited as agents. ;P
    wardm
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    People are saying the new figures are flesh toned some of them? But I'm pale so my flesh color has been available for years. 
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 700
    @BACbrix it's just to name a colour..
    @bobabricks I think the hair pieces look best on the heads where they supposed to fit :) 
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,653
    @wardm That makes me want to keep my extras!
    wardm
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,526
    My figures arrived very quickly.
    I only seem to have 4 duplicates.
    But even though they all have the same production code of 14885, the dot codes for the manager seem to be the same as for a footballer.
    I can feel the 2x2 pitch plan in a couple and footballs in the other two. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,540
    Venunder said:
    My figures arrived very quickly.
    I only seem to have 4 duplicates.
    But even though they all have the same production code of 14885, the dot codes for the manager seem to be the same as for a footballer.
    I can feel the 2x2 pitch plan in a couple and footballs in the other two. 
    Lucky you getting the manager  a few times. Him and the goalie seem to be very popular. 
  • LegoAerologistLegoAerologist Mid Ameica USAMember Posts: 25
    Would anyone be interested in the "Championship challenge" set, released in 2000? (set 3409-1)
  • cody6268cody6268 Member Posts: 280
    Curious, are the soccer balls the same ones as used in the old early '00s soccer sets, or are they the larger smooth balls used in sets like the older Hero City ones? 
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,520
    I'm waiting to see someone do a half pitch, ideas maze topper with the team on.
    cody6268 said:
    Curious, are the soccer balls the same ones as used in the old early '00s soccer sets, or are they the larger smooth balls used in sets like the older Hero City ones? 
    I believe they are remolds of the old ones. Same size, same engravings for the pentagons but there is a small hole one side which has been quite annoying for some ball contraption builders supposedly. This same mold has also appeared in Friends sets but I do believe this is the first time they are being released with the classic black and white print.
    And there is a black section missing on the DFB balls.
    bobabricksSumoLegokiki180703
    @CCC yes, that's where that new hole is. I guess they had complications printing in that spot or the machine holds the ball in that hole and it just saves on production costs.
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,048
    edited May 2016
    Nobody likes re-issued balls.
    Coolguy5000Yodaliciouskiki180703bobabricksAdeelZubairbandit778
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    Would one of you wonderful Bricksetter's be able to put up a high quality scan of the 'tick sheet' for the 71014's?  I have done the usual google search but not found anything of good enough quality.
    Really would appreciate it.

• MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    ^I'll see what I can do this morning. Pdf or jpg? 
    princedravenkiki180703
    Either @MattsWhat thanks so much!

edited June 2016
    Apparently I am not so good with the work scanner - it scanned A4 so plenty of white to trim off, but hopefully the resolution is OK for your needs!

Edit: I have PMed - it's huge and I don't want to wreck everyones days with horrific loads times.
    That was ideal, thank you!
    Should that have been everyone's days?  Ah well, you win some you lose some.
    PM me if anyone else wants one, I might even trim it later and put it on my blog if the demand is there.  I'm vaguely interested in what @princedraven has planned for it.  My guess is the black and white kit means they look enough like First Order troopers to get him excited.
    princedravenbandit778kiki180703SumoLegoLego_Starsnowhitie