Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Need pieces for my new Darkest Dungeon and Witcher MOC

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 299
Hello, I am making a new Minifigure MOC about Videogames and I need the Desing ID number for the "Replacement Part Order" on www.Lego.com; I already have the Twin Mini Sword Holder for my Geralt of Rivia MOC and a few other pieces at home that can help me with him but I am looking for a piece that resembles the following headdress (must be official part):; following that any tips on what hats would go well with this other character?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,934
    If you are willing to paint them, the vulture parts from chima. If not, ravens from chima. Check the minifigs on bricklink or in the brickset database.
    madforLEGOLordmoralBumblepants
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    And maybe the scarecrow cmf from s11. (or the batman Scarecrow in fact).
    LordmoralPyrobug
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 299
    Thanks for the tips, I was just thinking of the Ravens from Chima (they may be cheap now at Amazon and the set pieces are a bonus). I'll need to see that Scarecrow ;) thanks again to both of you.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,785
    The headpiece from the new Batman Scarecrow figure looks perfect for your Grave Robber http://brickset.com/sets/76054-1/Batman-Scarecrow-Harvest-of-Fear but I imagine it will be an expensive figure when it appears on bricklink.

It's not an official part, but Brickwarriors do a plague doctor mask that would would be ideal http://www.brickwarriors.com/plague-doctor-mask/

catwranglerLordmoral
    That's okay, the Scarecrow head piece may be sold separately by LEGO, I found out that we can buy separate pieces (like the Twin Sword Back Holder piece) without having to buy the entire set: https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service/replacementparts/order
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Licensed pieces don't always turn up for sale though... 
    madforLEGOLordmoralgmonkey76
    Yeah, I have found out that in these few days but never mind, I accept the hard challeng of making my figures MOC in official pieces.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,469
    The coloring is completely wrong, but from first glance at the Plague Doctor I got Olaf's head with the carrot nose stuck in my head and just can't unsee it. 
    LordmoralAstrobricks
    Yeah, unless a marker was applied ;)
    An update on my work, need more pieces for the Grave Robber and a broadsword for the knight. 
    Here and behold my Witcher MOC (hair is the only non official part):