Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hoth Sets

rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
I currently don't have any of the Hoth sets in my collection, will the price of these older sets decrease with the release of the ( in my opinion hideous ) assault on Hoth set, or will the fact it's so bad push the prices up?

Comments

• princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    Just my opinion, but I wouldn't think it will have a huge impact either way.
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,783

I would a agree with @princedraven, the only one that might be affected is the price of the AT-AT as it is the main thing missing from assault on Hoth and there is not one out at the moment.

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    I would imagine there will be another AT-AT in the near future because Rogue One has them featured in the trailer. Also, Habro has the AT-AT featured on their Rogue One packaging as well as Tie Fighters. 
    [Deleted User]Mynatt
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 534
    ^ I hope it's a UCS version for the 40th anniversary in 2017...
    [Deleted User]
  • Possible AT-AT walkers in the future?
    • Star Wars Rebels Early/Concept AT-AT
    • Rogue One Early AT-AT
    • The Force Awakens New AT-AT
    • Endor Moon Original AT-AT (with lights?)
    • UCS Original AT-AT (minifigure scaled) 
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,380
    I don't see the price of older sets changing much. The new Hoth base has a few elements in it we haven't seen before and the new door is very different to the 2007 door, likewise there is not much in the way of base interior so won't impact the last echo base set, the new Wampa cave is an add on and doesn't come close to matching the last one. After that it is just more of the same.

i would say, if you want Hoth stuff and don't have any, buy the UCS, it gives you everything you need (minus the AT-AT) at a decent price compaired to pick up all the older sets individually, which have a few exclusive elements and figures in them that will always keep price up.
    thedingman5