Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for - Euro 2016 German Football Squad CMF

13»

Comments

• adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 591
    Have also ordered 16 from [email protected] and am also happy to swap any doubles I get with fellow Bricksetters. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,576
    Can't order any to ireland  shop at home. Checked  uk shop at home. Product page says £1.99 each basket shows £2.49. What we're people charged? 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,523
    I have 16 coming too. No doubt we have shared a few boxes worth, so should be able to make up sets between us. 

The only problem then is do I want to display another country's team. Probably not until after England are out ... 
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 332
    Placed also an order on [email protected], and will try to get to the local shop tomorrow. 
    I will also glad to help some fellow Bricksetters. Will post some more details if I can get my hands on some figs.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,778
    I am still in for a set (plus any spares for possible MOCing- those are some really nice faces). THey don't have to be sealed- I'd even be willing to go in with someone else in the US on shipping.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,363
    edited May 2016
    I'm still looking for a set too. Can be open as long as they are complete. I also wouldn't mind an extra of Jerome Boateng. :)
    Tried this morning @ the local shop but they all sold out in a jiffy. Managed to get hold on 11 minifigs. Will see what I have once my [email protected] order arrives.
    Could  anyone try to help me find these on the Ireland  shop at home. Everywhere else seems to have them listed 
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,063
    edited May 2016
    I've looked for them for you @scoiltreasa and they don't seem to be available on the Ireland [email protected]
    Coolguy5000
    I've looked for them for you @scoiltreasa and they don't seem to be available on the Ireland [email protected]
    Thanks.  I've just contacted  them to be told only available  in  Europe - pretty sure Ireland is part of Europe.   But I could  always buy from eBay I was told.
    SumoLego
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,157
    snowhitie said:
    Apparently they are available in Lego brand stores in the UK! (See article on the main page) So it might be easier to get these after all....

Yes they are - i've been to the Gateshead Matrocentre store and seen them. Didn't pick any up but am able to do so on my next visit if anyone is desperate. They must be a bugger to sort/feel up without opening.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,157
    ^Just to add - be aware that UK to USA tracked postage is prohibitively expensive for the weight being sent and not sure whether the Lego stores are imposing a buy limit.
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    ^Just to add - be aware that UK to USA tracked postage is prohibitively expensive for the weight being sent and not sure whether the Lego stores are imposing a buy limit.
    The buy limit is 10 per customer 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,197
    Thanks.  I've just contacted  them to be told only available  in  Europe - pretty sure Ireland is part of Europe.   But I could  always buy from eBay I was told.
    Ireland is part of Europe?  Shocking.
    Coolguy5000kiki180703
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,778
    The kingdoms don't seem so united anymore...
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,825
    The kingdoms don't seem so united anymore...
    They're not.  The aftermarket prices are testament to that.
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,493
    My first offer of trading for S14s went down like a lead balloon.

If anyone has a manager and any other swaps in the UK I would be able trade them for coinage.
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    AllBrick said:
    My first offer of trading for S14s went down like a lead balloon.

If anyone has a manager and any other swaps in the UK I would be able trade them for coinage.
    lol. You need like a sealed UCS Falcon or something at the moment.
    AllBrick
  • FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 349
    I would like to get a few (maybe 4) from the extra figs. Ozil and then 3 random others... Unless Neuer is 4 to a box 
    I'm based in Australia 
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,075
    Back in stock at the [email protected] (thx to @CCC for the news) - thought I'd post it here too!
    And back sold out...
    bobabricks
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    snowhitie said:
    Back in stock at the [email protected] 
    Covi said:
    And back sold out...
    This is going to be an interesting ride...
    kiki180703