Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Can we talk baseplates?

2»

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,523
    pharmjod said:
    @CCC is that the same type of piece they use for UCS plaques?
    Yes, but in DBG instead of black. I picked up quite a few of the HP games cheap, and the tiles were also selling for about 40p each a few years back on BL.
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 797
    Happy that Lego is bringing back the blue baseplate in 2018. Unhappy that I bought a bunch of knock-offs earlier this year.

Please bring back white.
    gmonkey76wardm
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 644
    Yep, might have to pick one up for my city.  I haven’t gotten to detailing the ground enough to form a nice body of water, but at least a blue square is a suggestion of water.  
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
    edited December 2017
    I want baseplates, and I want them now. Making a winter scene is horrendous without them. I need white, and lots of it!!!!

Not to mention, Im going to try more of my own MOCs this year and them be based upon scenes for which i need a large area. There has to be a market for baseplates surely

PS, if anyone has a decent amount of large white area tiles and wants rid, please let me know :)
    catwrangler