Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Upcoming Lego clearance at Barnes and Noble

2»

Comments

• teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 967
    Went to a few locations.  Mostly Chima at 75% off, though I did snag a few smaller City sets at 75% off.  Great unadvertised sale!
  • ThoughtsonblocksThoughtsonblocks United StatesMember Posts: 178
    "The Mine" finally showed up at 50% a week or so ago, but I already had an extra I bought half off at Shopko clearance last year.  Now its 75% off but I didn't see any Lego sets.  Still very angry with myself that I didnt grab the Milano that was there at the start of the sale.  After watching Captain America: Civil War, I decided to start dabbling in the Super Hero sets to put together with my daughter.  I did snag a 76028 Darseid Invasion on clearance at Walmart last night though.  Not a great price, but $20 off retail which is about $5 cheaper than it usually goes for on Amazon.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,742
    ^ Would you be willing to buy me a coupe Mines at 75% off?
  • ThoughtsonblocksThoughtsonblocks United StatesMember Posts: 178
    The mines were on the table at 50% off and sold out the day before they swapped the signs out for 75% off =-(
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    "The Mine" finally showed up at 50% a week or so ago, but I already had an extra I bought half off at Shopko clearance last year.  Now its 75% off but I didn't see any Lego sets.  Still very angry with myself that I didnt grab the Milano that was there at the start of the sale.  After watching Captain America: Civil War, I decided to start dabbling in the Super Hero sets to put together with my daughter.  I did snag a 76028 Darseid Invasion on clearance at Walmart last night though.  Not a great price, but $20 off retail which is about $5 cheaper than it usually goes for on Amazon.
    Some BN aren't good at putting the dots on and removing them from the shelves.

Double check the Lego shelves always. And if you have a BN associate nearby, check any of the sets mentioned in the thread as they are most likely going to be discounted (despite not getting the "treatment").
  • TwoToneBricksTwoToneBricks KCMember Posts: 37
    Mine didn't have squat, but did pick up the batman clock for $15. Not too bad considering how cool of a display figure it is. I wish they made these things without the clock feature, I'd collect the s*** out of those lol
    77ncaachampskiki180703
  • groundedgrounded Central OhioMember Posts: 73
    Went into B+N last night and saw a sign for 20% off all Architecture sets. I know these go on sale pretty often, but if anyone is interested....
    goshe7kiki180703