Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Batman v Superman Batcave

For those amongst us who liked the new BvS movie (I know many probably didn't but I quite enjoyed it), Google Maps has a tour of Bruce Wayne's house and the new Batcave. Helpful if you wanted to attempt MOCing it...

chuckpAdzbadboykiki180703Ayliffe

Comments

• CHAINSAWCHAINSAW ChicagoMember Posts: 199
    I in fact loved BvS btw this is really cool. 
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Don't know why, but for some reason I saw that title and thought Batman v Simpsons.  Now that's something I want to see.
    richlPitfall69gmonkey76andhekiki180703
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    I really enjoyed BvS as well. It wasn't perfect by a long shot but I think the criticism has been overly harsh. I felt it was on par if not better than the Man of Steel title that proceeded it. 
    mustang69Adzbadboyandhekiki180703
  • CHAINSAWCHAINSAW ChicagoMember Posts: 199
    edited March 2016
    CircleK said:
    I really enjoyed BvS as well. It wasn't perfect by a long shot but I think the criticism has been overly harsh. I felt it was on par if not better than the Man of Steel title that proceeded it. 
    I agree it was way better than people are saying it is. 
    mustang69kiki180703
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 762
    BvS is a pretty good movie. 
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,670
    I enjoyed the film. Went in with rock-bottom expectations, but felt it gave an interesting spin on the fallout from MoS and I'm interested to see where they take the characters in Justice League.

Tried to look around the Batcave and ended up boosting through the tunnel into the glass house above. Looks like the bailiffs have been in.
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    Don't know why, but for some reason I saw that title and thought Batman v Simpsons.  Now that's something I want to see.
    Cue the Batman v Bartman MOCs.