The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Ideal (Late) Easter Gift!! LEGO Activity Books / Figures for Sale (UK >> WW)

Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 674
edited March 2016 in Marketplace
Hi All

I have some LEGO Activity Books published by Ladybird, which I'm looking to find a new home for (all are brand new and never used).  They contain stories and puzzles and such like, plus they each come packaged with a LEGO minifigure.  I'd imagine these would be ideal to keep the lil'uns occupied over the Easter holidays (for a little while, at least)!!

• All Aboard! (c/w Train Guard in Blue Overalls)
  • Big City Life (c/w Child on Skateboard)
  • Harbour (c/w Diver)

I have 3 x sets of three and 2 x extra "All Aboard!" books.  I reckon £5 for a set of three and £2 for the odd ones sounds fair (RRP was £5.99 each).  Buyer to pay postage at cost and payment to be made by PayPal (Friends / Gift option please); if you're only interested in the figures, I don't mind removing the blister pack and discarding the book to reduce postage cost, though you'll still pay the same for the items ;)

Front of books:

Close-up of figures:

Blurb on reverse:

Not really after trades at the moment (though wouldn't say "No" to a Silver Centurion poly).  Any questions (or to make me an offer), please drop me a PM.  Thanks for looking!

Comments