Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) Looking for 31039 - Have CMF sets, polybags

hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 299

Looking to trade for a #31039 Creator blue jet.  Maybe you found one at Walmart for the $17 clearance price.  Maybe you picked it up just because it was a good deal.  Maybe you haven't been able to find any series 15 minifigs in your area, or you missed out on series 12 or 13, or need some from series 9, 10, 11 or 14.  Or maybe you need a Winter Soldier or Yularen polybag, or one of the Target minifigure cubes, or something else entirely, or a combination of any of the above.

If this describes you at all, let me know.  I have all the stuff listed above and more, and would really like to find the blue jet.  I would even be okay with an unboxed set to save on shipping.  I have had several successful trades on here, just check the feedback thread or my wall.  Thanks for looking!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.