Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sets I would love to see in the future

2»

Comments

• TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,663
    I would love to see some  Walking  Dead  sets. Not that lego would ever do that.
    VBaskin2008wardmbobabricks
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    The Graphic Artists at DeCool suck. Their Pokémon sets look sh-tty. So again....I really, really want Lego Pokémon to happen. I swear you can't tell the Danish anything cause they think they know everything.

(What?)

Work together or else!
    Run, run Rudolph....
    Their Pokémon minifigure faces look sh-tty.*

I betcha that same jerk who did the design for the clone wars minifigure heads inspired the faces for all those bootleg figures of Ash and company. Why the eyes gotta be so big?
    VBaskin2008
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    oh yea

space pirates

i m in for this!
    VBaskin2008
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,690
    brumey said:
    oh yea

space pirates

i m in for this!
    If they were done like Ice Pirates/Time Bandits that could have excellent possibilities.
    VBaskin2008SumoLego
  • GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 183
    I would love to see a Hagia Sophia Architecture set. I don't know if it would be off-limits or not due to its history as a church and mosque.
    VBaskin2008ricecakecatwrangler
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 702
    I really want them to make a Back to the Future clock tower set
    VorpalRyuVBaskin2008
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Have they done a Golden Gate Bridge?

I'd hop on that in a sec.
    VBaskin2008
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    wacky races ...
    I JUST WANT THIS DOG IN MINIFIG FORM

LegogramVBaskin2008gmonkey76TheOriginalSimonBcatwrangler
  • VBaskin2008VBaskin2008 Member Posts: 181
    Well i want a steampunk/dieselpunk space themed set.
    catwranglerVorpalRyu
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    brumey said:
    wacky races ...
    I JUST WANT THIS DOG IN MINIFIG FORM

I just hope they don't give him the same treatment they gave Jake the Dog from Adventure Time. He was UG-LEEEEE
    LordmoralVBaskin2008
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,318
    I second the motion of a proper Steampunk theme, that means TLG can bring back the copper colour.

I would have liked to see TLG get the Halo licence back when Halo Reach was out (can't stand Halo 4 or anything else 343 have done), a sigfig of me in my Halo Reach armour would have been über awesome.

Another thing I'd like to see TLG get the licence to is Metroid, I'd say all Nintendo properties, but Mario is still with Hasbro at this point.

Would also love to see a complete sub-theme for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    VBaskin2008
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,922
    VorpalRyu said:
    I second the motion of a proper Steampunk theme, that means TLG can bring back the copper colour.
    Some type of copper is already appearing in next year's Ninjago sets! Not sure if it's the previous 139 Copper or a totally new copper color (I'm leaning towards new, since it looks much more orangish in many pics), but either way I'm very excited.

I thought Mario was with K'nex?
    VBaskin2008
    @Aanchir, I know, we discussed it on the AFOLs of FB group, I just think the more themes using it, the more likely that I'll get my copper Lightsaber hilts & other stuff I want.

Weird, all the K'nex stuff here has the Hasbro logo on it, so I figured Hasbro owns them outright.
    SumoLegoVBaskin2008
    Right....Kreo is owned by Hasbro, K'Nex is it's own brand, they have partnered on products & Hasbro are the distributor for K'Nex products in Australia, so it has the branding for Hasbro & both companies have licencing deals with Nintendo...
    SumoLegoVBaskin2008
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,226
    I don't Hasbro owns them, but acts as their domestic and international distributor.  I think they also do sub-licensing for Hasbro properties and their franchise partners.

Hasbro owns Kre-o.  Of which, ironically, they have no products.

VBaskin2008
    Ick! After looking properly at the K'nex Mario figures, I so want TLG & Nintendo to set up licencing for Mario & Metroid.
    bobabricksVBaskin2008Lordmoral
  • VBaskin2008VBaskin2008 Member Posts: 181
    VorpalRyu said:

I would have liked to see TLG get the Halo licence back when Halo Reach was out (can't stand Halo 4 or anything else 343 have done), a sigfig of me in my Halo Reach armour would have been über awesome.

Another thing I'd like to see TLG get the licence to is Metroid, I'd say all Nintendo properties, but Mario is still with Hasbro at this point.

Would also love to see a complete sub-theme for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Me too, since we finally got Agent Phil Coulson & Lola.
  • CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 385
    Aside from a ton of Speed Champions wants and a few City ideas like an animal control van and a lawncare truck, I also want Adventures, Studios, and, Wild West to come back. 
    LordmoralVBaskin2008