Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Do you own or used to own LEGO sets?

green1226green1226 Providence, RIMember Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Everything else LEGO
Hi, I am a student at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) and working on a project related to LEGO!

I would love to hear from people who used to own LEGO bricks or own LEGOs but haven't used it for a long time.

1. What do you do with LEGO bricks that you no longer used anymore?

2. Where do you store them? for how long?

3. What happened to your LEGOs if you no longer have it? Did you donate them? Did you throw them out?
VBaskin2008kiki180703

Comments

• FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,540
    is it the right place for this? I would guess the only people who don't use legos anymore and come here are trying to sell them?
    VBaskin2008kiki180703
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,258
    ^ well they can ask, but with a bit of light reading of the predictions thread they would find out that the easiest answer to what we do when we are not using our Lego is argue about politely discuss it, it's worth, how long it will be around for and whether it is UCS or not. :)
    VBaskin2008kiki180703
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,651
    They'll get some good info ... Where do you store them (good info for thieves), did you dispose of them (send them to us for $1 per kg).

VBaskin2008kiki180703
  • VBaskin2008VBaskin2008 Member Posts: 181
    I Own NinjaGo, Monster Fighters, Space Police, World Racers, Star Wars, And The Power Miners!
  • CHAINSAWCHAINSAW ChicagoMember Posts: 199
    I never throw away legos (much to my GF apalling terror) but umm I just keep them all in boxes and containers. 
    VBaskin2008