Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Star Wars Shop Window

RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,718
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hey guys I'm doing a shop window for the new star wars sets. I wanted to do two bits one was an aerial battle with a jedi cruiser taking on a small separatist ship to hang above with some fighters. The ground battle was going to be the separatists invading a small town. I'm sorted for the ground battle as I plan to use the houses from medieval village and parts from my castles to make a truly trashed land scape. However as you can see from my pics my Jedi cruiser building isn't great and the last separatist ship I did was the invisible hand and that cleaned me out of all my lego and is a bit too big to fit. They ideally need to fit in a space that's about five by two 32x32 base plates. Do you have any images or instructions that I can look at to get ideas. I dont want to use Lego's ventanor as its bad. I have a budget of roughly £100 for both ships.

Also if any of you have any ARC, torrent or jedi fighter polys I can buy or give sexual favours for I would be most appricative. Im looking for about 6 or so in total

Comments