Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star Wars Shop Window

RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,835
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hey guys I'm doing a shop window for the new star wars sets. I wanted to do two bits one was an aerial battle with a jedi cruiser taking on a small separatist ship to hang above with some fighters. The ground battle was going to be the separatists invading a small town. I'm sorted for the ground battle as I plan to use the houses from medieval village and parts from my castles to make a truly trashed land scape. However as you can see from my pics my Jedi cruiser building isn't great and the last separatist ship I did was the invisible hand and that cleaned me out of all my lego and is a bit too big to fit. They ideally need to fit in a space that's about five by two 32x32 base plates. Do you have any images or instructions that I can look at to get ideas. I dont want to use Lego's ventanor as its bad. I have a budget of roughly £100 for both ships.

Also if any of you have any ARC, torrent or jedi fighter polys I can buy or give sexual favours for I would be most appricative. Im looking for about 6 or so in total

Comments