Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Dark Knight Tumbler MOC

TfcrafterTfcrafter Member Posts: 11
edited March 2016 in Everything else LEGO
Here's what I've been working on yesterday: my 5th iteration of the Tumbler from Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy.
It's the most accurate one I've built and has no illegal building techniques this time around. Features 6 poseable flaps, opening cockpit, and seating for two minifigs.

LegoboymadforLEGOcatwranglerpharmjodGothamConstructionCoBrickDancernexanderbandit778flordchuckpkiki180703tallblocktoocrazycarlAllBrickBumblepantsJackad7Daraghobi_gThe_Mad_Vulcanricecake

Comments

• LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 1,008
    T'is a picture of beauty!
    Yo_dAkiki180703The_Mad_Vulcan
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 553
    *Begins chanting* PARTS LIST PARTS LIST PARTS LIST. No really though I'm a scrub and don't want to blow $300 on the UCS tumbler at the moment, so if you have a parts list or instructions I would really appreciate seeing them :D
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,970
    Jackad7 said:
    *Begins chanting* PARTS LIST PARTS LIST PARTS LIST. No really though I'm a scrub and don't want to blow $300 on the UCS tumbler at the moment, so if you have a parts list or instructions I would really appreciate seeing them :D

Me too - my UCS Tumbler needs a little brother! And the tan one from 76001: The Bat vs. Bane : Tumbler Chase is just... wrong.
    AllBrick
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,477
    MaffyD said:
    Jackad7 said:

Me too - my UCS Tumbler needs a little brother! And the tan one from 76001: The Bat vs. Bane : Tumbler Chase is just... wrong.
    Ugh, compared to this, the tan one is abysmal.
  • TfcrafterTfcrafter Member Posts: 11
    I'll see if I can reverse-engineer it on LDD, if I successfully do it I'll release instructions and parts for sure.
    Jackad7raygunnkiki180703obi_gMaffyD
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 1,008
    I've never 'moc-ed' before but just out of interest... How much would parts cost on such a brilliant creation?
  • The_Mad_VulcanThe_Mad_Vulcan SeattleMember Posts: 162
    They day you release the instructions is the day I build a batmobile! Gorgeous.