Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star Wars Advent Calendar in the UK- a few left!

grahamh_100grahamh_100 Member Posts: 7
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hi all,

Stupidly I didn't buy the SW Advent Calendar when it was everywhere. I just phoned Wilkinsons to find out about stock - there are 3 shops in the country that have a few!! Sunderland, Ilford and Dudley. If anyone lives nearby and can take advantage of this info good hunting :) and if you could pick me one up I would be eternally grateful.

Hope this helps someone get one!!

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I moved this to marketplace for you. If someone is able to help @grahamh_100, and have an extra, please keep me in mind. I am the same, ie: didn't buy, and now prices are sky high....
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,835
    yeah £50 on ebay. But they always are high once they are all sold.
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    Smyths toys by me has mountains of 'em! And when I bought a couple more were giving a clutch powers dvd away with purchase aswell!
  • Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    I'm in Dudley, let me know if I can help out.

Prob a bit late though

Olly