Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Collecting certain parts only

12345679»

Comments

• Brixfan02Brixfan02 USAMember Posts: 161
    that's pretty neat
    LEGOFan2
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 393
    I’ll just leave this here:
    I don't like you.

(No actually, I do, those are awesome!)
    LEGOFan2Aleydita
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,172
    Those aren’t parts. They’re collections of parts glued together into keychains.
  • elspankdogelspankdog TexasMember Posts: 403
    wow, duplo cypress
    andhe
  • IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 2,082
    wow, duplo cypress
    Yeah... I figured they were probably intended for Duplo... since they do not fit on a baseplate... but do fit on a 2x2 Duplo brick, a 4x4 round turntable, or a circle of 4 macaroni bricks.  My guess is that they were never put into production because young children might be tempted to chew on them... since the trees with the sharp edges were made of a soft bendable plastic.
    catwrangler
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 909
    DeMontes said:
    Or SAUSAGES

Why does the sand green one still look tasty?! I may have a problem
    Hagro biscuit?
    Bobflip
  • GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 327
    oldtodd33 said:
    ^ The SDCC Unikitty.
    Yes Sir, 2014 SDCC Unikitty

LEGO Fan said:

I collect colours & I trying to get every element in that colour.

The colours I collect are Sand Green, Tan, Dark Red & Dark Blue

And Uni-Kitty's

What is that unikitty in the orange packing?
    At this present moment in time with all the "new" Unikitty's that have been released my collection of her has grown. My holy grail is the 2018 SDCC Apocalypseburg Unikitty.
    LEGOFan2
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,089
    I finally got round to putting the Grey Classic Spaceman together, using the helmet from #71000 Heroic Knight, torso from #71018 Rocket Boy, legs from a spare #40221 Fountain that I had and a grey air-tank from my Classic Space collection:

@Recce , I have to say that I am struggling to see any difference in colour between the torso, legs and helmet and the original grey air-tank, but it's probably just my eyesight!
    AstrobricksLittleLoriBumblepantsstluxmak0137datsunrobbiepxchrisSwitchfoot55catwrangler
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,379
    The difference between old grey and light bluish grey can be very difficult to see, depending on the part. It's easiest to see if you have the same part in both colours.
    Aanchir
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,089
    @Paperballpark Yes, I'm sure that true. It's certainly good enough for me as-is.

I have just realised that I'm going to have to find some LBG / MSG hands, as the ones on it currently are DBG / DSG. I might buy a spare #71010 Gargoyle for that.
    LittleLori
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 723
    The old grey air tanks weren't really the same colour as old grey bricks, and they aren't the same as new grey bricks, of course. But they blend in just as well, in my view.
    VorpalRyu
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 879
    Yes, surprisingly the old light grey on the airtanks looks almost same as the new LBG colour.