Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Collecting certain parts only

15678911»

Comments

• DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 565
    edited October 15
    @Mr_Cross I have a spare Medium Orange you can have for your collection if you want. ;-)
    I'm sure Sand Blue will appear in a set at some point. 

I also try and avoid paying silly money as colours do appear eventually e.g. it took ages for Dark Brown to appear but it did. Same for the Red 'dalek' 4733 brick, they were between £8-20 on BL and not they are in a set and easily available!

Mr_Crossmafonbandit778KungFuKenny
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,020
    @DeMontes, that's very kind of you. I'll PM you :-) Ta muchly.
    DeMontesKungFuKenny
  • 19741974 Member Posts: 141
    DeMontes said:
    1974 said:
    And a red one too
    Red? or Dark Red?... If there is a Red out there somewhere then it must be a prototype. Theres a few different ones on BL eg Dark Flesh but I guarantee these are mistakes from sellers getting the colour wrong ;-)

Yes, proper classic normal red. My friend bought a bunch on BL and they're most definitely that colour

95% of the time off colours are just that, wrongly listed. The other 5% is usually jackpot for me :)
  • MrJacksonMrJackson Member Posts: 323
    @DeMontes that's great news about that Dalek brick.  All of my city's fire hydrants use a gray Dalek brick as their core but we have plenty of fire hydrants that are red here on this side of the pond so I'm looking forward to upgrading them. That's great news to wake up to, especially since Bricks and Pieces seems to be back up and running plus it's double points.
    DeMontes
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 299
    *must hunt a green bicycle*
    andheKungFuKenny
    Are you sure there is a baby in 4000026  LEGO House Tree of Creativity? I don't think there is...
    Oooooh cancel that - I realise you mean the 4000024 version. It's just white.
  • flightriskflightrisk USAMember Posts: 26
    Sorry, should have been more specific.  It’s the ‘Inside Tour’ LEGO House Tree of Creativity.  4000024
    DeMontes
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 233
    I think I've found photos of the parts list for the #4000024-1 Tree of Creativity set and it's listed there as 6154171 so seems like you have it already, you'll be glad to hear.

I couldn’t find that anywhere.  Nice work vizzitor.  Thank you!

Thank you too DesMontes - just saw your post.  
    DeMontes
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 507
    stlux said:
    Not really a single parts in different colours, however: I now have a complete collection of Clikits figs.

(I blame Huwbot)

Apt for a Halloween post?
    ^ you certainly scared me!  If someone receives Clickits for Secret Santa we will know who to blame...
    stluxgmonkey76
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,228
    @KungFuKenny Mission accomplished then! 😁

No risk of anybody receiving this from me as a Secret Santa gift: I had the crazy idea to collect (at least) 1 of each non-minifig figure type Lego has produced. I'll open a marketplace thread soon for some of the figs I'm after.

Speaking of Secret Santa: don't let the risk of receiving a Clikits doll keep you from participating in this year's Secret Santa! Forum thread with all the details here.
    Still 2 more days remaining to put your name in Santa's hat!
    KungFuKennyFizyxsnowhitieCymbelineSirBenLittleLoricatwrangler
    New month and completed a new collection...all of the Friends and Elves birds.  Please don’t tell me I’m missing one as my spouse is about to ban me from Bricklink...
    What is it with spouses!?!  Mine has my whole family acting like I’m taking away their birthdays everytime a delivery truck comes with new LEGO.  It just isn’t right. 

I like #2 too.  And #8.  Nice detail printing.  
    KungFuKennyAleydita
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,814
    I had no idea the birds or the Clickits figures existed, let alone that there had been so many babies! This thread is the gift that keeps on giving...
    BumblepantsKungFuKennyFizyx
    Looooks so, so good 😍
    KungFuKennyMr_CrossLittleLoriBaby_Yodaomniumdmcc0
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 507
    @Mr_Cross
    Very nice collection!  I am working on 1x2 plates but there are a scattered few that are ridiculously expensive.  BTW I’ll check but I think I have a sand blue, a Maersk blue and an old brown you could have... not so sure about shipping across the Atlantic though... if you are still short next spring when we are in London I can check about mailing them from in-country...
    Mr_Cross
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,020
    @KungFuKenny, thanks :-) I'll PM you.