Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ireland - WW Series 9 chicken guy

Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,560
Lego  minifigures  series 9 chicken suit guy for sale.
18 euro 
shipping  included (up to 2.05 which covers most countries )
With bag and leaflet

Comments

• bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 845
    18 euro? Wow. Is that really the going rate for that fella? 
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    18 euro? Wow. Is that really the going rate for that fella? 

It won't be for much longer by all accounts. 
    pharmjodkiki180703gmonkey76
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,772
    The new one has a different head, as the stud is different. So anyone wanting a genuine CMF will need to check the head type.
    MattsWhatCoolguy5000kiki180703
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,154
    edited February 2016
    CCC said:
    The new one has a different head, as the stud is different. So anyone wanting a genuine CMF will need to check the head type.
    Yeah, Im guessing most folks who want one will not care about that. In any case transparency is needed on both fronts IMO. While folks selling the new ones should note the difference when trying to sell them, I think those selling the CMF should also report that there is a new one out that is different and not just try to sell one to an unsuspecting person that really does not care about the head difference (especially since the stud type does not take away from the design of the figure, face, or head piece), but just my opinion.
    MattsWhatBACbrixkiki180703
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    Lol it was funny. I saw Jangbricks review of the new one and then went on here to see someone is already trying to sell it for relatively cheap compared to others trying to make money while they still can. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,560
    I'm also up do for a trade for a few nexo  knights  polys  or figs