Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for a part number

Bryan Bonahoom's Farm set from Indiana State fair has 1000s of the tan flower stems, I cannot seem to find a them.

Any suggestions?

I know its not 3741
thanks,
Ken

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,037
    edited February 2016
    Those are customs by altbricks: http://www.altbricks.com/store/
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,094
    Unfortunately they copy Lego parts exactly. In some cases in the same colours as Lego makes. Even if the customisers make the part in a new colour first, and Lego then introduce it in that colour, they are a pain if they turn up. I've had some of their dark green leaves sold to me as genuine in a BL order.
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    If they were made in China they'd be called fakes.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,845
    CCC said:
    Unfortunately they copy Lego parts exactly. In some cases in the same colours as Lego makes. Even if the customisers make the part in a new colour first, and Lego then introduce it in that colour, they are a pain if they turn up. I've had some of their dark green leaves sold to me as genuine in a BL order.
    Thats good to know, will need to start watching the parts Im getting in BL orders a bit more closely.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    TigerMoth said:
    If they were made in China they'd be called fakes.
    I'd consider these to be fake too. And shudder at the thought of them blending into real Lego stock if tan ones were officially released as CCC had happen. 
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,528
    They do make nice different color parts, which for the MOC'er would be attractive. But even though they are US based if Lego won't go after them it's the same situation as the counterfeiters in China.  
  • Kene1023Kene1023 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks everyone, it was a bit of a puzzle for me.