Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(UK) FS/FT 70751 Minifigures - Wu, Misako, Postie (+bag), Dareth (Plus random 75018)

MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
edited February 2016 in Marketplace
I have brand new spares of the above for sale or trade.  Prices on Bricklink for the UK aim them at somewhere between £6-£8 each so offers in that region or all four for £25 posted if you prefer.  I have some other stuff too, but you can find my old thread if you want to buy stuff - Jokerland, Jurassic World stuff and Christmas stuff if I remember correctly.  I also just found a Jek-14 #75018 new and sealed - happy to let that go to a good home too.
I am looking for some SH figures if you want to trade (or I can buy them from you), these ones spring to mind but open to offers of others too...
032 deadpool
055 venom
068 pepper potts
073 heartbreaker
103 Mary jane
180 quicksilver
193 iron spider

Also seem to have missed Galadriel and Good Morning Dildo Bilbo that I'd be happy to trade or buy.

Thank you!

Coolguy5000SumoLego

Comments