Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Combining LEGO Store/[email protected] bonuses?

KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,131
So LEGO has these offers from March 1st to 25th:

Free #30422 Kai's Mini Dragon for $35 or more
Free #30321 DUPLO Duck for any DUPLO purchase

If my order is at least $35 that includes DUPLO, do I get both?
If my order is at least $75, do I get free shipping and at least one of the items?
Double VIP points is March 7th through 22nd. If I buy then, can I get bonus points and the promo items? Would the freebies still be left by the 7th?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,877
    Yes, promotions usually stack.
    SumoLegoKingAlanIkiki180703
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    Yes, they should stack and yes they should have them left. Your plan is exactly the same as mine. Except the cheapest Duplo (Which I don't collect) is $14.99 USD. Is it worth it for the polybag? I'm still on the fence on this aspect...
    KingAlanI
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,131
    Yes, they should stack and yes they should have them left. Your plan is exactly the same as mine. Except the cheapest Duplo (Which I don't collect) is $14.99 USD. Is it worth it for the polybag? I'm still on the fence on this aspect...
    There are some $9.99 DUPLO sets such as #10815 My First Rocket. Mom saw that and thought it was a cute kid gift, but didn't want it at full price. This is a sort of sale and might help me get to $75. I explained this to her and she seemed to like the idea.

Also $9.99 - #10801 Baby Animals, #10808 Little Plane, #10831 My First Caterpillar, #10581 Forest : Ducks
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    Don't forget the store coupon from the calendar (given away in December) is good until March 31st. As long as your store has some left, you can get the parrot polybag with any purchase, considering you still have the coupon from the calendar.
    Don't forget the store coupon from the calendar (given away in December) is good until March 31st. As long as your store has some left, you can get the parrot polybag with any purchase, considering you still have the coupon from the calendar.
    I don't have that calendar, I just came out of a dark age, and the LEGO Store gave me the March calendar. The one I have mentions the parrot offer, but it sounds like it's referring to a coupon from elsewhere.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,105
    KingAlanI said:
    I don't have that calendar, I just came out of a dark age, and the LEGO Store gave me the March calendar. The one I have mentions the parrot offer, but it sounds like it's referring to a coupon from elsewhere.
    You are referring to the monthly LEGO store calendar. He is referring to the LEGO 12 month calendar given out between Thanksgiving and Christmas '15. There are three coupons on the calendar.
    KingAlanIkiki180703
    You are referring to the monthly LEGO store calendar. He is referring to the LEGO 12 month calendar given out between Thanksgiving and Christmas '15. There are three coupons on the calendar.
    'Elsewhere', as I put it, did sound like another calendar.
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,144
    Yup.  That's the simple answer.  Add items to your cart at [email protected] or go to the store and ask the employees but you should see everything in your cart when you check out is the long answer.
    Mordoor
    Yup.  That's the simple answer.  Add items to your cart at [email protected] or go to the store and ask the employees but you should see everything in your cart when you check out is the long answer.
    I did notice that reward items are automatically added to one's cart if eligible.
    A particular physical store might have less supply of promos. It's easier for me anyway to order online with enough for free shipping.
  • TheBernicianTheBernician Washington, EnglandMember Posts: 7
    Is the double points between 7th and 25th March also in the UK. I cannot find anything that states the UK is having double VIP points this month.