Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Legomatt [UK] seeks VENGEANCE! (a Silver Centurion poly)

legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
edited February 2016 in Marketplace

Due to a vexing technical issue (a '414'?) between my internet connection and the GAME website, all attempts to order this decorous chap were foiled by the electronic chicanery of Ultron Prime (for no doubt 'twas he), and then the version i wanted promptly sold out. Just that one. Bloody typical.

So i'm now hoping, against all hope, that some friendly fellow bricksetter might somehow have occasioned upon an extra spare, and be willing to forego vast riches to instead help us UNITE! (and together thwart the ultron menace once and for all).

Failing that, I have money. Name a price (PM).

(Though be warned, for I might spray hot tea in an almost cartoonish fashion).

So,

WANTED

#5002946 Silver Centurion polybag (sealed)

HAVE

Early series CMF (series 2,3,4,5,6,7 etc, sealed)

and/or

Money (by way of bank cheque).

Legomatt is UK based, with an excellent credit rating, and over 2.9K likes, plus multiple successful trades & purchases.

If you enjoyed this listing, please leave a tip. :o)
SumoLegoGoldchainschuckpToc13kiki180703sklambSeijiAmasawaBumblepantsCoolguy5000MattsWhatGothamConstructionCoadiemcCapnRex101MynattLobotLego2012Lego_Star

Comments

• SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 244
    Look both ways before crossing.
    legomatt
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,561
    Don't  eat yellow  snow!
  • Gruff666Gruff666 United KingdomMember Posts: 217
    Which version were you after? Ps4 and xbone are showing in stock for me. You can alwyas purchase one of them and sell the game for £30ish
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    Don't  eat yellow  snow!
    @scoiltreasa BWAH-BWAAHH... *splunge*. I'm afraid that was the trigger phrase for the Gunge Tank! (It being the first 'tip' I expected to see). ;oP

@Gruff666 Had originally intended to pick up the PS3 format, but having missed it am content to acquire (if possible) the polybag separately, and just pick up the game when the price inevitably plummets (I've got plenty of games to catch up on which will keep me occupied for a while). Regards selling, I can see lots of people do that, but it's not something i'm keen to get involved in, crazy as that sounds these days. :o)
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 7,057
    ^You can sell back to Amazon (at least in the US, can't speak for your lands) with little hassle. Just print a pre-paid label and dump it in the mail and get credit a week or two later. Flipping a new game back to them might be a cost-efficient way to get Centurion.
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    ^amazon no longer do this over here.  Game still beat trade in's by £1?  Best deal would be buying the Xbox 360 version £34.99 then trading in at CEX £21 or Game £22 (if they still do that).  Not a fantastic deal though - for £20 I decided just to keep the game!
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    I bought mine at Game and dumped the leftover disc on eBay for £29. After fees the IP cost me about £9. Couldn't see a cheaper way around it.

There is also an eBay seller who has them at £34.99 with free delivery of Game have no more at that price.
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    @legomatt Just got lucky on an eBay BIN for £36. If it turns up and all is well, it'll owe me about £11 when the game is sold. Its yours if you want it? After selling the game from my earlier purchase my nephew asked if id bought the game yet so I may well keep the game anyway. Has anyone actually played it? Any opinions?
    legomattkiki180703
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    Don't wear wet socks on a cold day. (A musing from my father...)

Good luck on your search!
    legomatt