Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Missing Piece in LEGO Starwars Calendar

chakinochakino Member Posts: 159
edited December 2011 in Collecting
What should i do ? i could wait and see if its in another bag or contact lego just now ? btw it was the head of nute .

Comments

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    ^ It won't be in another bag. Customer Service claim I'm afraid. Either that or use one from your loose stash.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    I actually had the Yoda head missing from my Star Wars advent calendar. I called customer service and they sent me one.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    ^ how on earth could you know that, it's not Dec 24th yet? Wait a minute, you didn't did you...
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Had to take a photo of it for Bricklink. :)
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    Naughty! No presents from Father Christmas for you. You'll just get lego coal instead! ;)
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    Surprised it wasn't the City calendar given his rebellious nature! :o)
  • chakinochakino Member Posts: 159
    hmmm thinking i should wait till it finishes in case more pieces are missing i have the fig already. First time missing a part fron a set apart from my legless detective mf .
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    edited December 2011
    I really hope there are no parts missing from the Santa Yoda as it will not bode well for our lego hobby at our house. My kids are splitting all the contents of the SW Calendar EXCEPT the final day (the Santa Yoda). That one goes to mom for her refrigerator. I mean...we have to bribe her with something from the set, and somehow the kids aren't that excited about a "Santa Yoda" kicking some Chancellor Palpatine buttocks.