Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTTF Modular Bank and Parisien Restaurant

Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 520
Hi there

I'm looking to trade some sets below for the modular bank and Parisien restaurant. 

As my other half has told me I can't buy more Lego I instead have to swap as if I sell Lego then she gets the proceeds so I'm now looking to "swap" sets thereby bypassing the receiving of money!

I know I'm new here in the marketplace but can give you my eBay id and also my bricklink id so you can check feedback. 

I have put down rough pricing equivalent to what's on bricklink for European sellers. 

The sets I have are :

21103 Lego Cuusoo Delorean €115
21104 Lego Cuusoo Curiosity rover €90
21109 Lego ideas Exo suit €35
79010 Goblin king battle €80

That's approx €310 value which the two sets are just under on [email protected]

If someone wanted to change sets, the others I have are : 

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina €90
7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar €25
79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders €30

All are MISB. 

I'm open to discussions. I'll see if I have others too. 

I know postage could be expensive for heavy things so what may be an option is if someone wanted to order on [email protected], that way there'd be no shipping cost to them and they could potentially get VIP points too. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Adrian
brumey

Comments

• Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 520
    Guess I'm outta luck!
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 520
    edited February 2016
    Delorean and rover are gone and still looking for Brick Bank. 
    SumoLegokiki180703
    Cantina gone too...
    Still looking to trade for brick bank
    Please close as no longer needed 
    @CapnRex101 @Huw @drdavewatford 
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.