Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Monster Fighter question

I am currently building 9467 Monster Fighter Ghost Train. I got to bag 3, where there are 6 wheels (4 large and 2 smaller). At the end of the bag instructions, it shows 4 wheels being placed on the train and there is an image that clearly shows you are to use the 4 larger wheels instead of the 2 smaller wheels. My dilemma is that I can't find where in the instructions I am to use the 2 smaller wheels. I have looked at the instructions for all bags and I can not find these wheels, though they are listed in the parts inventory at the back of the instruction booklet. Does anyone who has built this set know where these two wheels are to be used?

Comments

• JezzatheshedJezzatheshed Member Posts: 159
    I seem to remember the set I built came with a set of six driving wheels and only used the flanged ones, the others made there way into my spares..
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    Yeah, a while since I built mine but think that the wheels are made or packaged together and so are just sent out with all of them even though they are not all used in the actual model.
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 317
    If you look at the bricklink inventory they are listed as extra pieces. 
  • readersamreadersam USAMember Posts: 62
    Thanks. That makes me feel much better. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. Now time to finish this off and get on to the Vampire Castle and the Haunted House.