Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Used sets for sale (UK- North west)

adukaduk Member Posts: 153
Hi
I have lots of used sets that I want to clear out.

I have been collecting for a few years now and have almost a full garage of used sets. Some are in boxes and all will be in good condition.
I have several themes and I've listed a few below -I would like to sell a few sets at a time and can either post or meet up in person. I live in Cheshire and can travel to deliver. I thought I would start by listing the themes I have to check for interest. I am willing to beat lowest prices on bricklink and eBay to make some room so please drop me PM. Not sold much on here but have lots of feedback on EBay which I am happy to share with anyone interested. 

Agents
Power miners
Atlantis
Space police
Indiana jones
City
pirates - black seas baracuda and imperial flagship
Harry Potter (last wave)
Prince of Persia
Monster fighters
Star Wars including some early ucs - rebel blockade runner, y wing bomber and tie interceptor.
Marvel
and some odds and ends from others

please check out my sets owned list and let me know if anything is of interest.

thanks for looking

Comments

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,374
    Can you share the link to the sets that you own?
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    Yeah I had a look and couldn't figure out how to view others collection lists. I'd potentially be interested in a couple of sets. 

Where abouts in Cheshire are you? (I'm just outside Chester) 
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
  • adukaduk Member Posts: 153
    Thanks @MattsWhat you beat me to it.

@mmozzano I am in Macclesfield 
    Hi
    thanks for all the PMs
    i'll work through them later today and get back to everyone
  • LegoFan1970LegoFan1970 Member Posts: 75
    PM'd
  • TommyFTommyF northern irelandMember Posts: 29
    PM'd
    Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about sets. I've been asked a lot about Harry Potter, LOTR and UCS Star Wars sets.
    I'm working on pulling together all the Harry Potter and LOTR/Hobbit sets first and will contact everyone who asked about them and post prices here as well.

Also apologies for the delay if I have been slow in getting back to you but I will answer all PMs.