Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickset app not connecting on iPhone?

TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 339
For the last week or so, when I try and login to Brickset on my iPhone app, I get the following errors (one after another):

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,346
    I have that problem on my iPad all of the time.  I gave up and uninstalled it.
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 339
    SumoLego said:
    I have that problem on my iPad all of the time.  I gave up and uninstalled it.
    Did you by chance change your password at all? I wonder if that's what caused it for me. I changed mine so my brother could have access to my account (and mark which of the old sets I have @ my house are his), anyway, ever since then, it's been screwy....
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Which app is it? It's possible that it's not been updated to use v2 of the API; v1 was retired after giving developers a years' notice at the start of Jan.
    I'm using v2.5 on my iPhone 4s.
    Which app, not which version, there are loads of iOS apps, none of them 'official'.
    Oh, my bad, it's called Brickset (I didn't know it wasn't "official") ... it's the one by Kellino.
    Contact the developer about the problems, I think it needs updating. 

I believe I've been emailing him (and everyone else who uses the API) about the need to change so not sure why it's not been done yet.
    SumoLego
    Yeah, I've emailed them too, haven't heard anything back yet.

Thank you for getting back to me, though! :)
    SumoLego