Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Barnes & Noble LEGO Skyline and Architecture Studio Build event

datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,637
Barnes & Noble is hosting a LEGO Skyline and Architecture Studio Build event this weekend at many locations. 

http://stores.barnesandnoble.com/event/9780061752217-0

Has anyone been to one of these before? I've never been to such an event, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning to attend the one in Milford, CT, and wondering if anyone else from the forum is gong to be attending.

Comments

• BrickPaulieBrickPaulie USAMember Posts: 15
    edited January 2016
    Funny, Milford is my local Barnes and Nobles too! Sadly, I have other plans this Saturday, but sounds like an interesting event! I'm interested in how it goes.
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93
    Sounds pretty cool. At the store near me they're giving away t-shirts to the first 3 (uh, only 3?) people to buy a Skyline Build.  If the turnout at the last Lego store opening is any indication, probably not gonna get that t-shirt.