Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Techtroners and Spacastlon

bubliblebublible Trnava, SlovakiaMember Posts: 12
Hi
I am bublible: AFOL MOC-er from Slovakia who self-developed Techtroners (LEGO Space pseudo-subtheme) and Spacastlon (LEGO Space & castle hybrid pseudo-subtheme) which some of you may possibly already know from www.eurobricks.com.

As you will notice I do completely all of MOC in LDD and photo realistically rendering it in BlueRender which I am co-developer (ehm, better said: I have enhanced its rendering engine called SunFlow a lot so it really mostly looks like real LEGO bricks now: logo-on-studs, bricks seams, grainy slopes, colored shadows, real glass, crater baseplate import etc.). Yet there are some brick/color combinations I used that actually do not exist in reality (I simply like trans parts a lot...especially CS trans dark blue) so LEGO would need to make them first one day if I would want to build them in reality (to to my big surprise I found out that some colleectors have some special bricks and some are exactly in these color combis, haha) + as LDD do not allow for real physics interaction there might by some small flaws in design concept that I am not able explore/make right just by this kind of virtual design prototyping - anyway, I am happy with it a lot.

As I'm new here I would like to show you some of those (.jpg compressed versions of 1024x576 each - there are FullHD versions on my MOC webpage...link at the bottom, if you are interested) and would like to hear your thoughts - any constructive critique highly welcomed and appreciated!

TECHTRONERS:

SPACASTLON:

If you like it you can find much more (MOCs and pictures) on my LEGO MOC webpage here:
http://lego.queryen.com
Daraghkiki180703

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,942
    Welcome to Brickset. The renders are absolutely beautiful!
  • bubliblebublible Trnava, SlovakiaMember Posts: 12
    edited January 2016
    @Huw Thank you very much for your kind words!