Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Slimeiest thing that's happened to you on ebay

12346»

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    Maybe Turkish next.
    Pitfall69
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,732
    Sounds almost as if she thought the Russian name had caused a problem in the first place - maybe along the lines of the trouble people with some non-Western naming conventions had registering on Google+...
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,356
    I don't know, but I am curious if the person will change their name again ;) I am reluctant to relist the set. 
    SprinkleOtter
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Pitfall69 said:
    I don't know, but I am curious if the person will change their name again ;) I am reluctant to relist the set. 
    It's worth it just for the kicks and giggles, isn't it?
    Pitfall69kiki180703
  • Scott1Scott1 United StatesMember Posts: 48

This one really isn't the seller's fault as much as it is the USPS's fault, but once I ordered about 30 Stormtrooper minifigs (most were near mint condition Stormtrooper minifigs from 1999) and when they arrived half were crushed and broken and the other half had missing helmets/pieces. The box looked as if it had been run over and the bag inside ripped so pieces fell out from wherever it came from to here. I cried.

ReesesPieces
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Scott1 said:

This one really isn't the seller's fault as much as it is the USPS's fault, but once I ordered about 30 Stormtrooper minifigs (most were near mint condition Stormtrooper minifigs from 1999) and when they arrived half were crushed and broken and the other half had missing helmets/pieces. The box looked as if it had been run over and the bag inside ripped so pieces fell out from wherever it came from to here. I cried.

Classic case of tell the seller, get a refund...

• Scott1Scott1 United StatesMember Posts: 48
    +SprinkleOtter I did, he gave me as many minifigs that he could replace, and some additional money to buy the missing pieces on Bricklink/Brickowl.
    SumoLegostluxReesesPiecesJackad7