Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

US, IL Looking to trade for a UCS Tumbler

jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
edited January 2016 in Marketplace
So I realized too late that I really want this set. That being said, I have many, many sets both sealed or displayed that I would willingly part with for a UCS Tumbler. Any one have an extra they would trade? Please let me know!

Comments

• bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 477
    I mean no disrespect and am only trying to help. You mentioned in another thread that you need money to cover bills/food. Why don't you sell a few of the many sealed sets you own to help you cover your immediate liquidity issues? Just a thought...
    Jackad7SumoLegokiki180703
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    edited January 2016
    No disrespect I know is intended at all. Yes I got hacked but no one emailed me or pm'ed me about my sets for sale. I figured that no one was interested in buying them but maybe someone would be interested in a trade for it. @bluedragon ;
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    edited January 2016
    @madejp86 I understand that you are just helping, but for someone who is seriously struggling financially to the point where they have asked for thousands of dollars of donations so they can afford food/bills, I do not think it wise to show them where to buy more Lego.

I think personally the last thing she should be considering at this time is how you can get yet more Lego, she has a huge amount of valuable Lego, now is he time to cash some of it in and put family and bills top of your priority list.

I have admittedly never had my bank account hacked, but I have been out of work and taken a lower paying job so I can spend more time with my family, the end results being me having to sell off some of my collection, in order to keep a roof over my family and food on the table.

It is a sign of a SERIOUS addiction if you are still considering obtaining more Lego even when confessing that you cannot pay bills or buy food for your family :-(
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    Really sorry if this causes offence, just sometime think we AFOL's get so drawn in to NEEDING every last decent set that we lose perspective on what is important.  I have been lucky enough to have people around me to say STOP.  Yes I'm thinking mainly of you @Legoboy ;