Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXCLUSIVE BRICKSET MEMBER OFFER - Series 15 - Pre-Order

MinifiguresPlusMinifiguresPlus Member Posts: 160
edited January 2016 in Marketplace
For those who did not see my post in the forums in December, we are selling Series 15 at discounted rates for those who would like to order directly here. 

We will be extending this discount to Brickset and Brick Picker members only.

Sealed Box of 60 - $209 (incl. ship)
Complete Set of 16 - $63 (incl. ship)

Please DM with PayPal email address and we will invoice your account. Items will ship late January. Contents will be guaranteed as always. 

Feel free to DM any other questions you may have as well.

SHIPPING:
Orders should begin shipping in 7-10 days 
CircleKThanos75preveretallblocktooTXLegoguyReesesPiecesgmonkey76Brickamore1265Pitfall69DedgeckoVorpalRyuthedingman5madforLEGOSumoLegomr.piggleskiki180703

Comments

• ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 879
    Ordered from minifiguresplus before through here and eBay.  Always a satisfying experience.
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 181
    I have as well, excellent experience. 

PM sent for a set. Thanks!
  • rangermattrangermatt Walsall, United KingdomMember Posts: 61
    Would this not be better placed in the marketplace category? @Huw
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    PM sent
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 947
    Would this not be better placed in the marketplace category? @Huw
    Why not both places. :)
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    PMed!  Thanks
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,303
    Thinking I will be doing this again, was well worth it last time.
    xiahna
  • PerijovePerijove Member Posts: 113
    Is there any way to still take advantage of this offer if I already preordered a case a few days ago?
  • MinifiguresPlusMinifiguresPlus Member Posts: 160
    Perijove said:
    Is there any way to still take advantage of this offer if I already preordered a case a few days ago?
    Yes there is. For those who ordered through eBay or Amazon, I always ask that they message for cancellation there and then send me the PayPal email address to invoice.
    over 200 sets sold and 100 boxes. Still more left if anyone is interested.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    Are the complete sets opened or sealed?
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,137
    Hi @MinifiguresPlus, what are you charging for shipping a set of 16 to the UK?
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643

Don't forget duty, vat and the con that is royal mail handling. I would have had at least one set but it makes it too much all in. 
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,137
    ^That's a very good point @MattsWhat. I'll just have to get them in the usual way, I think.
    It is $10 for international shipping.
    Due to a high volume of set orders, all future orders, will have the following price rates:
    Set - $69
    Box - $209
  • RTORTO Member Posts: 65
    Any updates on the shipping schedule?
    ^ seconded!
    jedivalkyrie - I PM'd MinifiguresPlus and received a shipping date. Try that.
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 491
    I received my series 15 box- thanks @minifiguresplus. The distribution is different from what has been reported. I have 4 queens and only 2 rangers as opposed to the expected 3 queens and 3 rangers. I made no mistake as these are very obvious to feel. As anyone seen such distribution?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,546
    Received my sets yesterday, thanks @MinifiguresPlus
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    @bluedragon my series 15 were the reported distribution (thanks @MinifiguresPlus )  but I've bought a box of an earlier series that was not. Mistakes do happen. That is a really annoying one though.
    VorpalRyubluedragonkiki180703Amanda1983
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,303
    edited February 2016
    @bluedragon, I think the numbers are what is meant to make it into each box, but reality is, they are blind bags, there is a margin of error. With series 14, I came across one box at a local TRU (fresh box, opened it myself), that had one zombie cheerleader & two gargoyles, same for series 13 with one box shorted on Hot Dot Guys & no Unicorns (same TRU, same deal, let me have a couple of unopened boxes to pilfer). Will be headed there Thursday night  to grab the extras I need for series 15, they have three boxes unopened awaiting my arrival (wanting at least six more astronauts).
    bluedragonkiki180703xiahnaAmanda1983
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 491
    Thanks guys. Will need to go hunting for more, I guess.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,248
    Got my two boxes.  Both distributions matched the eurobricks review breakdown.
    I received my boxes as well. Haven't opened them yet, but thanks for the sale @MinifiguresPlus !
    Received earlier this week, despite my error on the address.  Thanks for the quick service!
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 215
    I received a set of 16 from them very quickly however they raised the price again and it does not reflect what was stated in this post.