Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Ebay Deals

Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
Just thought I'd put this here. I get bored and find a lot of good priced items on ebay. I usually can't afford/ don't have the money on hand to buy these so I figured Id put them here.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=401056503278&alt=web 
2 red arm c-3po for $9 which from my observing seems to be a good price.

Comments

• legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    Lego Villa Savoye 21014 seems to be all but retired.  Less than 70 in stock on Barnes and Noble eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301849269726

If anyone needs one.

• Sierra26Sierra26 Member Posts: 48
    And all sold in an hour! 
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    How about The Tumbler 76023 all but retired Target eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Super-Heroes-The-Tumbler-76023-/271805118888?hash=item3f48d8f9a8:g:7YAAAOSwu4BVwGWI

if anyone needs one.

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,188
    How about The Tumbler 76023 all but retired Target eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Super-Heroes-The-Tumbler-76023-/271805118888?hash=item3f48d8f9a8:g:7YAAAOSwu4BVwGWI

if anyone needs one.

Out of stock now
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181995891740&alt=web 
    Ucs hailfire Droid they're like 100 on bricklink. 40 starting bI'd or 60 buy it now with 7 bucks shipping. Ifor your looking for one I think this is a good price.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 681

Is the point of this thread to show people's EBAY listings??  

scotty12 said:

Is the point of this thread to show people's EBAY listings??  

No, they're good deals on ebay. Which I should have explicitly stated in the title. Do not self promote unless whatever your offering is a good price. Like a really good price. If you want to sell something or get attention for your own sales there is sales section of the forum.
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281916419307&alt=web 
    Battle of takonda  $50 shipped which is 10 off retail.
    edited January 2016
    I also want to add to be careful of 'good deals' on eBay. The problem is some are selling 'drop shipped' items using stolen credit cards. I do not think it is as pervasive as it used to be, but I think it still does occur. So, if it is a company (like TRU, Target, FAO, etc), it probably is  OK. If it is some seller with only a 'stock' photo, low feedback, either poor grammar in the description or lack of a decent description, and an insanely good deal (like a DS for 99.99 USD), you want to be careful.
    Jackad7kiki180703dougts77ncaachampsgmonkey76
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    I generally only buy from e-bay sellers with a positive rating in the 100's
    Jackad7Dedgeckokiki180703
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,874
    Don't forget to use Ebates.com to get an extra percentage or two discount on your eBay buys.

Jackad7kiki180703
    prevere said:
    Don't forget to use Ebates.com to get an extra percentage or two discount on your eBay buys.

I just started! How so I use it though? Does it automatically add up when I purchase through the link provided by ebates?
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,874
    Correct. You have to purchase thru the link.
    Jackad7kiki180703
    prevere said:
    Correct. You have to purchase thru the link.
    Thanks!
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    edited June 2016
    Only an hour left on this used 10234 Sydney Opera House - no bids so far $220 +shipping,seller seems legit.Not my item
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Creator-Sydney-Opera-House-10234-100-Complete-w-Box-Instructions-/191894486340?hash=item2cadcd7d44:g:KugAAOSw9eVXVi2V

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
    An eBay banner announcing a Flash Sale ($15 off $75) popped up on my eBay home page.

Code is CNEWYEAR15OFF

Not sure if it's YMMV, but treat it as such I suppose.

ENDS IN ONE HOUR (8 pm PST / 11 pm EST)
    ClutchPowerkiki180703
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
    Another eBay flash sale ($15 off $75)

How to redeem your Coupon:
    1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
    2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM Pacific Time on January 26, 2017
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CJANUARY15OFF

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 8:00 PM PT on January 26, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Jackad7
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    ^ Man! Stupid work got in the way of me seeing this post on time :-(

I tell you, if it wasn't for needing the money to buy LEGO I would have quit by now. The circle of life! ;-)
    Jackad7MegtheCat
    Front page of eBay:

20% Coupon 
    Code C20PRESDAY

Good up to two uses per PayPal account.

Not sure if Lego can be purchased as part of the deal but what the heck...

See below for details

What is the Promotion?

Users will be able to apply this Coupon for a 20% discount off qualifying item(s) (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes), valid from 08:00 AM PT February 16, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on February 20, 2017. Users must make a minimum purchase of $25 or more on qualifying items. The discount will be applied to qualifying item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50. A qualifying item is defined as item(s) purchased from the sellers listed below.

Sellers for Coupon redemption:

1. apparelsave
    2. baby-value
    3. callawaygolfpreowned
    4. countrywideappliance
    5. cultwines
    6. dirtdevil
    7. dysonoutlet
    8. ebags
    9. factory_authorized_outlet
    10. gearxs
    11. gemstoneking
    12. homiegear
    13. hookedonwine
    14. hoover-outlet-store
    15. ienjoyhome
    16. jockeystore
    17. madison_sporting_goods
    18. maxtoolsales
    19. mhcorp
    20. outlet_merchandise
    21. retailfashionoutlet
    22. rockwelltools
    23. samsonite
    24. shoesandfashions
    25. silverspeck
    26. sleepwithmemoryfoam2night
    27. Spiritedwinecellar
    28. ssgssg10
    29. street-moda
    30. verabradley
    31. winespies
    32. worxgt
    33. Xpectmoreforless
    34. zwilling_j.a._henckels

1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on February 20, 2017.

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C20PRESDAY

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide or FAQ’s.

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used twice per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, Gift card, or Gift Certificate. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Jackad7
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 340
    Not sure how much longer it will be around, but Ebay has Babies R Us GCs (good for Toys R Us, too) for 20% off right now. 
    JooTogInfinitymankiki180703sidersdd
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    Not sure how much longer it will be around, but Ebay has Babies R Us GCs (good for Toys R Us, too) for 20% off right now. 

Thanks for the tip! Ordered two.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 666
    2 as well.  Thanks!
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 680
    Link please? I can't seem to find it...
    ^ They are sold out at this point. The link was on the word Ebay, which I am sure was confusing as sometimes the site automatically attaches a link to that word. 
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 680
    Ahh.... Gotcha. I'll know next time!
  • elspankdogelspankdog TexasMember Posts: 403
    edited April 2017
    Use code PSHOPSAVE15 to save $15 off $75+...promo ends today at 6 pm pacific time
    BillyBricks84Jackad7
    ^Ended up using this for a used #10220 for $75. 
    Jackad7
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    TRU gift cards are 20% off from PayPal
    madforLEGO
    Dedgecko said:
    TRU gift cards are 20% off from PayPal
    Where do you go to get that offer? EBay deals or paypal? And if paypal where is the deal? Or are you talking about getting a 100 dollar paypal gift card and getting 20% off with a code? But it does not appear that is part of the eBay deal code
    It was on eBay. Gone now. Had to google it to figure out... $50 GC for $40
    madforLEGO
    edited July 2017
    PBACK2SCHOOL20 promo code ending 7/16 gets 20% off $25 min purchase.

eBags has a lot of Lego backpacks and bags in stock.

http://stores.ebay.com/eBags/_i.html?_nkw=lego
  • spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 147
    F
    Jackad7
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,708
    PBACK2SCHOOL20 promo code ending 7/16 gets 20% off $25 min purchase.

eBags has a lot of Lego backpacks and bags in stock.

http://stores.ebay.com/eBags/_i.html?_nkw=lego
    Only off of select stores?
    Yes
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 637
    rocao said:

They also have the Ninjago Movie Ice Tank at 40% off, which is the best I've seen for that set.
  • spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 147
    rocao said:
    TRU via eBay has some good deals
    Thanks for the heads up! Got Speed Champions Mercedes AMG Petronas for 32% off
    Ends today, 3/3 @ 7 pm PST

App Exclusive!
    $15 Coupon on $75+

Hurry, ends today at 7pm PT! Download the app 
    and save with code PONLYONAPP.

The PSPRING20 code gives 20% off through tonight at 8 Pacific. Works for LEGO at stores like Toys R Us and Target that already have some items for 20% off or have some larger items that are harder to get for a discount, like the carousel or some modulars. 
    red237madforLEGOFizyx
  • MoneyHypeMikeMoneyHypeMike Québec, CanadaMember Posts: 42
    Also works for ebay.ca!
    I just bought the Porsche & Ferris Wheel!
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 582
    Bought the Fire mech and Quake mech from a store that had them for $50 and $70. Got both for $96 total, about 40% off. 
    pharmjodFizyxricecake
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 637
    edited March 2018
    Dang, waited too late and missed a bunch of TLJ sets that I had gotten in my cart, but wasn't able to check out with.  Oh well, still got a pretty good deal on quite a few things through Target.

I do wish I had had some more cash on hand, though, since even a 20% on modulars/carousel/big ben would have been really nice >.<
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,848
    I got a Nintendo Switch for 25% off with the coupon... Oh wait. That's not LEGO.
    FizyxSumoLegomadforLEGO
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 319
    There's a 20% off coupon running for a few more hours.

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 6, 2018
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKDADSGIFT
    madforLEGO77ncaachamps
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 692
    canon03 said:
    There's a 20% off coupon running for a few more hours.

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 6, 2018
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKDADSGIFT
    Thanks! Nabbed a lot with a trio of old Islanders sets in mint shape for only $47! 
    Thanks! Snatched a BB-8 to build this time and not to store!
    Where is Target on eBay? Did they stop selling on eBay?

• malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 266
    I was looking for Target too.  Found a news item that said they pulled out of eBay.