Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Fineclonier

Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 543
So I've been really wanting a custom force unleashed shaak ti. I saw it on finecloniers flickr but I've check for nearly the past 4 weeks and they always say they're closed for the holidays. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these or when they'll be open? Thanks!

Comments

• LarsnelsonLarsnelson Member Posts: 8
    I have never been able to buy anything from him. He is always sold out on parts I want for the last few years. I met him once at Brick Magic and he has all his custom minifigs on display, but he did not have parts for sale. I am not sure if he will continue that side of his business. If someone knows otherwise I would be very happy to know.
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 543
    I messaged him on facebook. He responds about once a month, he said he has the figure I want and is hoping to be up soon (he said this a week ago so figure early may?). 
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    This the guy that always has a big advert in Brick Journal?
    He must be selling something to be able to pay for bills. Maybe you've just been unlucky in picking te one thig he doesn't have in stock? Although it does seem a bit poor to take so long to respond.
    Jackad7kiki180703
  • SmartArmoredMachineSmartArmoredMachine USAMember Posts: 29
    If you are still interested at the time of this comment you can find them on eBay. 

Link below(I am not the one selling them I am just trying to help out the OP):
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LEGO-Custom-Printed-SHAAK-TI-Star-Wars-Female-Jedi-Master-Minifigure-/332313747114?hash=item4d5f715eaa:g:vwYAAOSwFc5Xv4AV
    Jackad7
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 543
    Awesome thanks! The fineclonier page still has the Coming soon message when you go to their page haha.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    edited September 2017
    Love that version of Shaak Ti. I hope it gets officially released (probably not though)...

I was able to purchase a print at a Con from the artist who did the art for her Topps card. Artist was Lee Kohse: http://www.kohse.com/gallery/starwars/shaakti-unleashed-star-wars-galaxy-6/

LegogramJackad7