Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US looking for many 1x1 plates(as many as I can get my hands on!)

jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
edited January 2016 in Marketplace
any color is good and as many as you have. Needed for mosaics making. Have many polybags and sealed sets to trade. Including SW, Friends, Superheroes, City and many more

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,582
    Are you near a Lego Store?

(If they have any in my area, I'll grab a bunch for you.)
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    edited January 2016
    I am but there never are 1x1 plates on pick a brick :(  @SumoLego i need plates not bricks. If I ever found the on PAB I would buy 5-6 large cups or a case lol
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,550
    They used to have 1x1 non trans plates in PaB walls a long time ago I think. However, Im not sure why they do not do so now. I would say 'cost' but there are constantly 1x1 trans plates in the wall at the store I go to. The only other thing I can think of is lack of demand, but every time I turn around I see people asking for tons of 1x1 plates.
    The best was 1x2 black plates.  I was kinda shocked at the crappy selection of bricks.
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    Agreed.  Probably a margin play as 1x1 plates would likely lose money if on the wall.
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    edited January 2016
    ^That said, if they ever show up I would want some too!  Us mosaic makers need to stick together, @jadedanc :)
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 687
    ^That said, if they ever show up I would want some too!  Us mosaic makers need to stick together, @jadedanc :)
    I second that! The only plates I ever saw were the last dregs of 2 x 2 Dark Tan but barely enough to cover the bottom of a cup..
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    I second that! The only plates I ever saw were the last dregs of 2 x 2 Dark Tan but barely enough to cover the bottom of a cup..
    They'll be the ones they picked up from the floor.
    Still looking. :)
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,044
    edited January 2016
    Hey @jadedanc , you can buy in the 30,000 (some even 40,000!) of opaque 1x1 plates here: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=dewertz
    You just need to search 1x1 plate with the color that you need. Hope that helps!
    Thanks @kiki180703 I buy from them a lot! :) also looking for 48x48 baseplates if anyone has any for trade. 
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,968
    I'm guessing you want the square ones. I have (approximately?) 106 of those. Is that too few to bother with? Are there any other small plates that would do you any good?
    SumoLegokiki180703
    106?  Bah.
    I was afraid of that.
    @KingAlanI I went to your store to see, but you didn't have them listed
    @jadedancI have them, but not on BrickLink. About to send a PM with trade questions.