Minifigures.com

rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
Does anyone on here collect the figures from minifigures.com? Or are they looked down upon on here?

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    I don't collect them, but I do have some. In fact one of them is right here on my desk. Their quality is excellent.
  • inklingbricksinklingbricks Member Posts: 80
    I got the Mr Bean minifigure for Christmas, and I'm really impressed with its quality. I'm pretty much a purist, but I liked it so much I put it in my minifigure frames. If the price wasn't quite so high, there's a few others I'd want to get too.
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    I have a number of them, they are nice quality.
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    I've got Dr Anotomini, normally wouldn't consider purchasing a non Lego fig but he is too cool to pass on. Brilliant quality printing you wouldn't know it wasn't official Lego.
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 551
    I have a few including Charlie Chaplin (my fav) and Mr Bean. The print quality is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work.
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 481
    I haven't bought any of their minifigures, but I have picked up quite a few of their printed tiles. As everyone else has said, the print quality is superb!
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 481
    edited January 2016
    My apologies--I obviously confused Minifigures.com with Minifigs.me. Sorry!
  • rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
    Thanks for the replies, gonna invest in the Walter Whitebrick and Jessie Pinkman figures from Breaking Bad
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    Has everyone voted for their favourite minifig name for the next figure.