Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Minifigures.com

rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
Does anyone on here collect the figures from minifigures.com? Or are they looked down upon on here?

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    I don't collect them, but I do have some. In fact one of them is right here on my desk. Their quality is excellent.
  • MouseketeerMouseketeer Member Posts: 76
    I got the Mr Bean minifigure for Christmas, and I'm really impressed with its quality. I'm pretty much a purist, but I liked it so much I put it in my minifigure frames. If the price wasn't quite so high, there's a few others I'd want to get too.
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    I have a number of them, they are nice quality.
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    I've got Dr Anotomini, normally wouldn't consider purchasing a non Lego fig but he is too cool to pass on. Brilliant quality printing you wouldn't know it wasn't official Lego.
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 474
    I have a few including Charlie Chaplin (my fav) and Mr Bean. The print quality is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work.
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 477
    I haven't bought any of their minifigures, but I have picked up quite a few of their printed tiles. As everyone else has said, the print quality is superb!
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 477
    edited January 2016
    My apologies--I obviously confused Minifigures.com with Minifigs.me. Sorry!
  • rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
    Thanks for the replies, gonna invest in the Walter Whitebrick and Jessie Pinkman figures from Breaking Bad
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    Has everyone voted for their favourite minifig name for the next figure.