Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

LEGO STAR WARS Minifigs Collection

ArtamirArtamir FranceMember Posts: 4
Here is my LEGO Star Wars Minifigs collection.

Each display contains 105 Minifigs. Except for some of them, which are customized LEGO Minifigs realised by talented peoples (let's try to find them !), all are coming from the official sets LEGO launched since 1999.
As you can see, the collection is still not complete, but is substantially progressing!
There is no duplicates, of course...
tallblocktoovwong19iliketoastkiki180703

Comments

• MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited January 2016
    This looks good, but how annoying is it when they bring out a new x-wing pilot or trooper and you have to move hundreds of minifigures along by one position? (or am I to assume from the last picture that you store up and do it in one big go)

• iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 244
    Nice collection, but I'm so glad I haven't collected any Star Wars figs...
  • ArtamirArtamir FranceMember Posts: 4
    MattsWhat said:
    This looks good, but how annoying is it when they bring out a new x-wing pilot or trooper and you have to move hundreds of minifigures along by one position? (or am I to assume from the last picture that you store up and do it in one big go)

Once the display is completed, I don't make any change. It means I avoid getting bored and having a repetitive presentation style.

Why not ?
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 251
    Why does that 60s diner guy have lightsabers?
  • iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 244
    Artamir said:

Why not ?

Mostly because of the expense.
    I got one of the new C3PO polys as a promo, and haven't opened it yet 'cos I feel that it may (will definitely) lead me to want more Star Wars sets and figs. I'm already eyeballing the Droid Escape Pod and Carbonite Chamber sets

I'm trying really hard to stick to only those in the MCU right now
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,064
    Nice collection! But i prefer to display figures w/o their weapon,it kinda distract the overall look,but that's my personal view ;) 
    Keep on collecting,i currently try to get all "flesh"SW minfigures,kinda hard task ;)
  • GalactusGalactus NLMember Posts: 255
    Is that George Lucas in the top row? 
    Galactus said:
    Is that George Lucas in the top row? 
    Yep, but not the "Lego-Branded" one... It's a custom, but I really like it ! 
    Galactus
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 842
    I only had 306 unique official Star Wars minifigures out of the 743 listed on Brickset database. If include duplicate ones total is around 800.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 647
    Wow that's a really impressive collection!! I only just started collecting Star Wars but I'm keeping it to a seriously constricted minimum (I only want the best versions of OT minifigs + TFA, with the occasional odd character from the PT). This way I will only have the ones I really want and make it much more manageable and affordable.