Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Question about Loki.

iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 243
I'm currently in the process of collecting the Minifigs from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I was just collecting the 'good guys' but have decided that I really need a Loki. The prices on BL for the one from #6867 Cosmic Cube Escape are higher than I would pay for #10721 Iron Man vs Loki Set.
I know that most Juniors sets have very cartoonish versions of the Minifigs (Green Goblin, I'm looking at you) but from the images I've found I can't tell the difference.
Has anyone out there seen the Juniors version and can shed some light?

Comments

• ChanMcLChanMcL Member Posts: 1,224
    If you look at the parts list, 6867's Loki has the same parts as 10721.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,023
    Isn't that also the old Iron Man with Circle on Chest too? His secondary market price will plummet.

I cannot believe how expensive Loki is now, he used to be £2-3, as he was in three sets without any variants.

madforLEGO
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    CCC said:
    Isn't that also the old Iron Man with Circle on Chest too? His secondary market price will plummet.

I cannot believe how expensive Loki is now, he used to be £2-3, as he was in three sets without any variants.

It is as well, nice little 'up yours' to the minifigure market from Lego there (bringing out a 2012 version of Ironman I mean, not the Loki inclusion which is cool)
  • iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 243

BL doesn't have the inventory for 10721 yet. Check Brickset and it's all right there...

I will also get an Iron Man variant that I don't have yet, which is a nice bonus for me, but my son will miss out.

Now all I need are for them to start showing up in Australian retailers...

• Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    I thought it looked like the older Iron man, but I didn't realize it was the same one. I already have all of them, but interesting that they would re-release going on 4 year old figures...
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,750
    Wow - he was almost a giveaway item when splitting the #6867 set, was lucky to get £3.50 for him, now £14ish. Lots of fake Lokis on ebay too right now.
    CCCkiki180703
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,724
    Nice! I may not give up on getting an affordable Iron Man after all, and I've always liked the design with the round arc reactor best anyway...
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 558
    edited January 2016
    Wow - he was almost a giveaway item when splitting the #6867 set, was lucky to get £3.50 for him, now £14ish. Lots of fake Lokis on ebay too right now.
    It is close to hopeless to find a good deal on minifigures on eBay these days. You think that you have found a real minifigure at a good price only to read the very fine print to find out that is a knock off. Very annoying.