Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Best glue for ME models track

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
Now before you start lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks, I just need to glue some ME Models rail to the cross pieces. While it is a nice product and I'm very happy to have access do the different radii, they do not have the clutch power of real Lego and pop apart at the slightest touch......or when your trying to run a train over them.

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    I would just use a glue gun. It shouldn't harm the platic because it cools and hardens quickly. Try using it on a couple of random pieces. 
  • rjskowrjskow minnesota USAMember Posts: 1
    I just did this last night.  I used the brand Krazy Glue (yes, just like the Kragle in the Lego Movie)  It worked great.  I first built a jig on a piece of plywood with extra end connectors to make sure everything was aligned.  I too am very happy with the larger radius track, but share the same concern about clutch power.  Good luck.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    I used Crafter's Pick Ultimate Glue to glue some parts before.  It can take a while for it to set fully but holds pretty well.  Haven't really tried hard to pull them apart, but it seems like it is basically a stronger elmers glue.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,672
    One word Kragle