Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: (NEW & Factory Sealed) Star Wars UCS 10240 Red Five X-wing Starfighter. Adult owned.

rdmptionrdmption NYCMember Posts: 7
edited January 2016 in Marketplace
FREE shipping - continental US  &  local pick-up - New York, NY 10002

PayPal preferred. Verified Account.

9.5/10 box condition

Don't hesitate to inquire. Thanks! $280

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,044
    Welcome to the forum! Do you have any feedback? Btw, free bump!
    TheLoneTensor
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Any bulk pricing for all 5 of them? :-)
    kiki180703FollowsClosely
  • rdmptionrdmption NYCMember Posts: 7
    Thanks for the bump and inquiry :) At the moment I have 10 sets all sealed and in perfect condition. I'm sure everyone is aware of the appeal and potential of these sets - certainly an investment worth capitalizing on. Unfortunately, I don't have the financial flexibility to hold on long-term and would rather move now at a penny versus a dollar months from now. Within 2 months I'm sure you won't find a single set sub $300.00, and I'm not even going to begin to speculate about the European market... because that would be a killing. I'll entertain reasonable offers. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    You didn't actually answer either of the questions asked.
    FollowsClosely
    sorry. not exactly sure which feedback he's referring to - my feedback on the set? selling credibility? The best I can do is 275 for bulk
    sorry. not exactly sure which feedback he's referring to - my feedback on the set? selling credibility? The best I can do is 275 for bulk
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,044
    @rdmption I was referring to your eBay, bricklink, etc. feedback
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    rdmption said:
    Your selling credibility. You're a new member dropping into a forum saying you have several copies of a recently retired set to unload. Do you have ebay/amazon feedback to show you're not just going to take a PP payment and run?
    kiki180703
    Hey, sorry, no problem at all.. my mistake. I wanted to update the thread, all 10 have been sold. my ebay 131 feedback - same user name. Brickclassifieds - 2 recent sales. pending feedback. Thats pretty much it. 
    had 4 tumblers those went too.