Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bricksetters' Bricklink stores

1262728293032»

Comments

• rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 87
    Couldn't where else to ask this BL question. I have lots of different wanted lists. I'm ordering the contents of one again, is there a quick way to set the "have" box of every item in a 150 part list to 0 again?
    After playing with the site for awhile, it appears there isn't a way to accomplish this.  Creating a copy with a different name with zero have quantities to re-use and rename is the only way I can see doing this.
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,900
    Cheers. Couldn't get that to work either. I'm only a buyer on there, so I wonder if some function isn't there unless you are a seller as well
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,115
    got an order from someone in my neighborhood, he came over to pick it up
    I know the street name, it's only a few blocks away, but I rarely have occasion to go there. (it's a side street not on the way to where else I'm going)
  • hvarahvara HelsinkiMember Posts: 4
    Hi all,
    Couple weeks ago I opened my store in bricklink, store name is VaraShop - I only sell sealed sets, let me know you are from brickset.  Cheers.
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,115
    got a bunch of simple orders, one $100+...
    ...then $8 for 50 lots. Paid Friday when I'm busy, wasn't going to get it ready in time Saturday so I didn't rush, thus Monday