Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bricksetters' Bricklink stores

1252627282931»

Comments

• KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,053
    CCC said:
    KingAlanI said:
    I understanding using paypal onsite now requires connecting through paypal marketplace which gives them control like taking money for refunds. probably wouldn't be a problem in practice but being cautious.
    It has been like this for a year or so, and they have confirmed that they are not using the management type processes (giving buyers refunds) through bricklink. There is no need to when buyers can do their own claims. I offer both paypal onsite and manual paypal payment, I reckon 95% of my orders go through onsite. It makes paying so much simpler, you press on a button and you know the right amount goes to the right paypal account.
    well now I know, though it's already stupid o clock and i have orders to pack so I'll think about it later

rbozarth said:
    100,000 parts!!! It only took a few years but I've finally reached a goal I've had for awhile now.  Thank you all who have visited.

Bozbricks
    store.bricklink.com/bozbricks

at 69K now. I have more than 31K in my backlog but you know how that goes
    was over 96K end of 2018 then i sold a bunch, finished 2019 around 92K

similarly, my listed inventory value has hovered both above and below $10,000

buyers who send you "I paid. did you get my payment.' messages. I already got a notification from paypal.
    "are there any problems"? yes. that unnecessary email.
  • babieface75babieface75 ukMember Posts: 63
    I dont want to make a unwanted wanted ad so asking all you BL in here,anyone have the whole scuba iron man helmet,both parts?Drop me a pm,thanks
  • rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 82
    Just added 12 more Tiger Costume Girls from the BaM-Lego Store to my inventory.

store.bricklink.com/bozbricks
  • PickYourBrickPickYourBrick New JerseyMember Posts: 1
    All parts older than 5 months are 20% off! Free shipping available on orders over $50 as well. 

https://store.bricklink.com/amolego
  • browny333browny333 USAMember Posts: 49
    I thought that it would nice to make a list of some Bricklink (or Brickowl) stores of Bricksetters so that we can all look there first. I already know @Rebelego 's store, which is Great Southern Bricks, @graphite 's store, which is Graphite Industries and @DadsAFOL store, which is Constructibles™ and maybe @Bricklover18 's store (please confirm) which is BRICKLOVER18. If you know or have a Bricklink store, feel free to add to this list!
    i would have added in the list but the store i know is closed now
    It's confusing when a buyer orders all but 1 of a lot.
    Is there still 1 left in my BrickLink inventory? Maybe I undercounted what I had when listing it. So I update the listing and maybe lost a sale from a buyer who would've liked another.
    I offer bulk discounts for people buying a whole lot that's 10 or larger, so sometimes they're spending more money; sometimes I forget to update the bulk discount quantity as the quantity available changes and the buyer accurately responded to my inaccurate figure
    I have to get another bag for what I sold and what I'm keeping rather than just sending the buyer the whole bag I already had. This is a cheap item but still adds to order processing time
  • legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 445
    In case anyone is interested, I am doing an AMA in reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/j7df7b/i_sell_lego_parts_worldwide_on_the_internet_for_a/

I am the owner of a 600,000 part store from the south of Spain!
  • rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 82
    legoprods said:
    In case anyone is interested, I am doing an AMA in reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/j7df7b/i_sell_lego_parts_worldwide_on_the_internet_for_a/

I am the owner of a 600,000 part store from the south of Spain!
    Wow 600,000!!! I was happy to hit 100,000 recently.

https://store.bricklink.com/bozbricks
  • legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 445
    Good job! I remember I was also very proud when I hit that milestone. Something in life came up, but i will try to do the AMA tomorrow, I had to run out!
  • browny333browny333 USAMember Posts: 49
    KingAlanI said:
    Is there still 1 left in my BrickLink inventory? Maybe I undercounted what I had when listing it. So I update the listing and maybe lost a sale from a buyer who would've liked another.
    I offer bulk discounts for people buying a whole lot that's 10 or larger, so sometimes they're spending more money; sometimes I forget to update the bulk discount quantity as the quantity available changes and the buyer accurately responded to my inaccurate figure
    I have to get another bag for what I sold and what I'm keeping rather than just sending the buyer the whole bag I already had. This is a cheap item but still adds to order processing time
    what are you actually up to?
    Bumblepants
    browny333 said:
    KingAlanI said:
    what are you actually up to?

what?
    USPS commercial rate domestic package postage temporarily increases from October 18th to December 27th. As usual, Notice 123, the full USPS price list, is a handy reference - https://pe.usps.com/resources/PriceChange/October 2020 - Notice123.pdf