Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Bricksetters' Bricklink stores

1212223242527»

Comments

• bricknationbricknation Member Posts: 669
    edited April 7
    KingAlanI said:
    besides F PP
    @bricknation Medium Dark Flesh?
    Have a look at the two other parts in the photo. They come from niffler in dimensions fantastic beasts story pack and those two parts are flesh.
    LEGOFan2
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,410
    TheFew said:
    Is there anything recently special about Scuba Iron Man (from the Red Skull Submarine set)? In the space of 24 hours I have had 3 buyers from different countries asking after him?
    Probably the hall of armor set sparked a lot of people to gather every suit. That one being sand green makes it a really nice addition
    Oh. Thanks for the info.
    LEGOFan2
  • rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 37

New part out of Hogwart's Great Hall into my store last night with all minifigs as well.

Thanks,

-Bozbricks 

LEGOFan2
  • asrfarinhaasrfarinha Galway, IrelandMember Posts: 133
    What better way to tell people what I've been parting out than showing?
    If you check out my Instragram you'll see what sets are being parted out:

https://www.instagram.com/brickrepository/
    bricknation
    Still scratching my head over a Customer who orders Lego via Bricklink and asks for plastic not to be used in the packing of the order...

Surely if plastic is that much of a hot topic Lego probably should not be your thing?
    BumblepantsVorpalRyugmonkey76
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,592
    TheFew said:
    Still scratching my head over a Customer who orders Lego via Bricklink and asks for plastic not to be used in the packing of the order...

Surely if plastic is that much of a hot topic Lego probably should not be your thing?
    They will probably complain about whatever you use instead of plastic too.
    TheFewmak0137VorpalRyugmonkey76
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,601
    edited April 14
    TheFew said:
    Out of curiosity - what is the substitute?  Dirt?  An old gym sock?  Day-old poultry?
    SprinkleOtterVorpalRyugmonkey76
    SumoLego said:
    TheFew said:
    Out of curiosity - what is the substitute?  Dirt?  An old gym sock?  Day-old poultry?
    Dunno, as I used.... Plastic.
    SprinkleOtterVorpalRyuSumoLegogmonkey76
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 249
    TheFew said:
    SumoLego said:
    TheFew said:
    Dunno, as I used.... Plastic.
    Paper/Cardboard/Foil... not that I have anything against plastic unless its excessive.
    VorpalRyu
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 389
    SumoLego said:
    TheFew said:
    Baby seal pelts are the obvious choice here. 
    VorpalRyuTheFewBumblepantsdmcc0SumoLegoSprinkleOtterCymbelinegmonkey76
  • elspankdogelspankdog TexasMember Posts: 403
    TheFew said:

Haha, I pointed out this paradox once on another forum, and I was ridiculed for hating the earth.
    TheFewVorpalRyu
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 780
    What else could you possibly use? Paper I suppose. But plastic is recyclable now so same difference?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,393
    If they don't want you to use plastic such as grip seal bags, then tell them before packing that you will need to put all parts in a single box so they will not be sorted when they arrive. You might also need to charge for small parcel rate if you do not have large letter boxes. Although I'm not sure how you will seal any box without using some sort of tape based on plastic, unless you have a stock of eco tape.
  • bricknationbricknation Member Posts: 669
    So far I had only one request for no plastic but almost every week someone asks to combine all the parts in one bag. 

• KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,826
    fortunately I'm not familiar with that craziness - a couple have asked for each lot to be in its own bag (which I mostly do anyway except for putting multiple small lots in the same bag).
    Slow but steady. Listing more inventory still not high on my to do list.
    Got some space cleared out in the basement, using that for not yet listed inventory and listed stuff I sell rarely. Makes it easier to get at the inventory I do keep in my room and get around the room in general
  • rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 37

All parts in my store are on sale 20% off of 6 months sales average.

store.bricklink.com/bozbricks

Thanks